2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2014 9:30 AM by the_wine_snob

Published video to DVD sound problem

Annyprom Level 1

I'm running Elements 11.  Video edited & published to my laptop ok.  Then when I create a DVD I lose the sound from the end.  Doesn't matter whether the video is 10 mins long, or 45 mins long.  I clear out my laptop to an external hard drive in order not to clog up the memory, so don't think that is the problem.  Any ideas to help?

Anne

• 1. Re: Published video to DVD sound problem
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Annyprom

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements 11 running on?

Are you saying that, if you have a 10 minute Timeline, the last 5 minutes of the sound are not heard, and, if you have a 45 minute Timeline again the last 5 minutes of the sound are not heard? Please detail what you mean by "lose the sound from the end" in terms of duration of the lost sound and total duration of the audio involved.

Are you working from the Expert workspace or the Quick workspace?

When you get to the burn dialog with DVD disc in the burner tray and just before you hit Burn, what does the burn dialog Quality Area show for Space Required and Bitrate (with a check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space")?

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Published video to DVD sound problem
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Anne,

Welcome to the forum.

In addition to the answers to ATR's questions, is the Audio Clip, at the end of the Timelines (the two examples that you cited) the same, or the same type of Clip? If so, what are the details of the Audio Clip, such as MP3 music, iTunes music, or similar?

Also, for the Audio, that drops out, which Audio Track are those Clips on?

Good luck,

Hunt