27 Replies Latest reply on Mar 23, 2014 11:18 AM by A.T. Romano

MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Ocean City Beach Bum

Premiere 12 Personal Info.JPG

I have downloaded Premiere 12 as a trial. I am trying all the commercial video editing programs to see which one I want to buy. I have currently tried Windows Movie Maker 12, Nero Video 12, Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12 and am trying to use Premiere 12. I want a program that has a timeline and a workspace for the media I am working with. My wife loved Windows Vista Movie Maker 6.0 but it won't handle high definition video. WMM 12 does not have a timeline and only exports in mp4 format. Nero video 12 does not include a fade in/fade out to black transition. Sony Movie Sudio 12 has an interface that is a little overwhelming for my wife and she is looking for more simplicity. We are using the video editing program to edit mts video files from our canon HG10 camcorder that we will submit to casting directors for auditions. We will transfer 20 or more video clips into the program and try to determine the best takes and then put them on the timeline and create a simple title with tansition of fade in/fade out to black between title, headshot and clips. Then save the movie to the computer as an mp4 or quicktime file.

With Premiere 12, I import the mts files but cannot watch them smoothly in the preview screen to determine which audition take is the best one. The video file plays in a very jumpy manner and the same file plays smoothly in Windows Movie Maker 2012. I read about a similar problem on this forum and you advised to press the render button above the timeline to get rid of the yellow/orange line that shows at the top of the clip in the timeline and make the line turn green. However, when I press the render button, the clip plays through in the preview window, but does not change to green. The video properties are:

File Properties Premiere 12.JPG

The Premiere Version is: 12.0 (20130921.main.567661) Trial Version

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Mike

• 1. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
          Ocean City Beach Bum Level 1

Also, it makes it very difficult to fomat a good question when I cannot paste text from a word file into this box. I have to use the microsoft snipping tool to convert the text to an image and then insert the image. Please add the capability of pasting text into this box.

Thanks,

Mike

• 2. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
            John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

From the Premiere Elements Information FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1042180

•What operating system? This should include specific minor version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.6.8"---not just "Mac".

•Have you installed any recent program or OS updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.)

•What kind(s) of image file(s)? When talking about camera raw files, include the model of camera.

•If you are getting error message(s), what is the full text of the error message(s)?

•What were you doing when the problem occurred?

•What other software are you running?

•Tell us about your computer hardware. How much RAM is installed?  How much free space is on your system (C:) drive?

•Has this ever worked before?  If so, do you recall any changes you made to Premiere Elements, such as adding Plug-ins, brushes, etc.?  Did you make any changes to your system, such as updating hardware, printers or drivers; or installing/uninstalling any programs?

And some other questions...

•What are you editing, and does your video have a red line over it BEFORE you do any work?

•Have you viewed the tutorial links at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 page?

•Which version of Quicktime do you have installed?

Jerky or slow playback http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1071217 may help

The Elements Tutorial Links Page http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1275830 may also help

• 3. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

>Please add the capability of pasting text into this box

This is a user to user forum with the space provided by Adobe... not Adobe support

Go to http://forums.adobe.com/community/general/forum_comments?view=discussions to ask for forum changes

• 4. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Let us cut to the core of the matter to minimize the copy/paste issues

1. You are using Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7 64 bit computer. What are you or the project setting as the project preset? The project preset should match the properties of your source media which appear to be

1440 x 1080

HD anamorphic 16:9 @ 29.97 interlaced frames per second with Stereo (2 channel) audio

Question: Is your project preset

NTSC

AVCHD

HD 1080i30

2. If you have the correct project preset, you should expect no color line over that content when dragged to the Timeline and therefore no rendering to get the best possible preview is possible because, according to the color line indicator system, you have the best possible preview. Hitting Render button will get you playback and not "render" for better preview under those circumstances. Rendering does not fix play back problems; it just tells you what you have.

Question: Is there a colored line over the Timeline when it is dragged as the first video drag to the Expert workspace Timeline?

3. If you have the correct project preset, you have the best possible preview, so what next?

If you are talking about a 31 second clip with the best possible preview and jumpy...

a. Do a ccleaner run through of your computer (regular cleaner and registry cleaner part)

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

b. Check for pile ups of preview files, conformed audio, and conformed video files and clean house. You need more than 100 GB free space...more like 500 GB to 1 TB for starters.

c. If applicable, stop any multitasking if that is going on during the troubleshooting.

d. Have you been through the drill of assuring that you have the latest version of your video card/graphic card drive?

e. Have you tried a new project and/or another clip from the same and other camera sources?

4. After you have optimized your computer and have a rendered Timeline (meaning best possible preview you are ever going to get), then please export your jumpy Timeline (if still jumpy) to your intended export (please use the 1920 x 1080 choices for the export instead of the 1440 x 1080 HD anamorphic 16:9 ones...I will explain later. What do the results look like when the export is played on one of your computer players?

The results should tell the story.

We will be watching for further developments. Do not hesitate to ask questions and for clarification for anything written.

Thanks.

ATR

• 5. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Thank you ATR,

From Edit>project settings>General

Project Settings.JPG

There is a yellow line running across the video and one across the audio file in the expert timeline. I don't see a colored line "above" the timeline.

Timeline Colored Line.JPG

I just landed in Costa Rica after flying all night, so I will have to sleep until this afternoon. Then I will do the cleaning. Thanks, Mike

• 6. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the reply.

As for the Rendering Color Line Indicator

OrangeLine.JPG

The above (with the orange line above the Timeline content would indicate that the content in my example needs rendering in order to get the best possible preview in Edit mode playback.

Since your screenshot shows no colored line over the Timeline content, it appears that your project settings are in agreement with the properties of your source video. Good news.

Things to include in troubleshooting:

a. Edit Menu/Preferences/General

Timeline render quality (valid for HD projects), compare "Draft Quality, High speed" vs "High Quality, Slow speed"

b. Right click Edit Mode monitor, select Playback Quality and compare "Highest" vs "Automatic".

c. Edit Menu/Preferences/General

Compare the choices for Timeline Playback Auto-Scrolling other than just Page Scroll.

Should be checked to rule in or out.

The computer optimization is always a must, especially looking at the previews pile ups if you do a lot of rendering the Timeline after your edits....for SD projects, you deposit a DVD AVI on the hard drive with each render (video or still); for HD projects, you deposit a MPEG2.mpeg on the hard drive with each render (video or still). In the case of the HD project, I believe you will be getting a companion .xmp file for each of your MPEG2.mpeg.

Looking forward to your results when you get the time.

Thanks.

ATR

• 7. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

ATR

I completed the CC Cleaner task. This did not help the jerky playback.

I tried comparing the different project and playback settings you suggested. They all preview jerky.

I published the movie to my hard drive as a 1920x1080 mp4 and it plays back smoothly in WMP.

I started another project with a video from my Note 3 cellphone. Here are the properties from the mp4 Note 3 video.

Note 3 Video Specs.JPG

I could not find an exact match to the Note 3 video properties in the project settings, so I picked the Full HD 1080i 30 selection in the AVCHD Folder. This is a screenshot of the project settings.

Note 3 Project Settings.JPG

The video plays very jumpy and jerky in preview. There was a yellow colored line above the timeline.

A note popped up above the render button on the right side of the timeline that recommended rendering the timeline for smoother preview playback. I did this and the yellow line turned green and the video now plays "fairly" smoothly with only occasional jumpiness.

Note 3 Timeline.JPG

I searched my hard disk using *mpeg2.mpeg and found no such files. I searched for *.xmp and found only 3 small files dating from 2008. I am guessing you want these type of files deleted to make room on the hard drive? Is that the goal? I have many video files on my 1TB laptop hard drive that I will transfer off to another external hard drive when I get home. I have 250gb in my Videos Folder.

I don't understand why the Canon HG10 MTS video files play smoothly in Windows Movie Maker 2012 with this laptop, but won't play smoothly in Premiere Elements 12. The MTS files from my Canon HG10 still preview very poorly.

Thanks for your help so far,

Mike

• 8. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

As for the Note3 cell phone footage, please look at the Premiere Elements project preset

NTSC

DSLR

1080p

DSLR 1080p30

or

NTSC

DSLR

1080p

DSLR 1080p30 @ 29.97

If your cell phone specs say 30 frames per second specifically, let us go with the first, DSLR 1080p30. Go with the project preset that results in no colored line over the Timeline content when you first drag the video from Project Assets to the Timeline. You do not want the "interlaced" setting that you appeared to have selected for this video.

If you can get that footage on the Timeline with the correct project preset and audio and video in sync, you are doing fine, and it should be smooth going to an export such as Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with preset of MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30.

If the program is not setting the above project preset for you automatically with the first drag to the Timeline, then set the project preset manually before you import the footage.

File Menu/New/Project

Change the project preset to the DSLR one suggested.

Then before you exit the final dialog in that area, make sure to have a check mark next to Force Selected Project Setting on This Project. Then import your video into the project.

Now back to the original matter, that of the Canon HG10 AVCHD.mts footage. We seem to have the correct project preset for that one. Do I understand correctly that, in spite of the jerky rendered playback, the export quality is good? If so, let us try this trick that may or may not work to get an improvement in previewing, it did for at least one other.

a. Drag the .mts footage to the Expert workspace. There should be no colored line over it with the correct project preset - so no rendered needed or possible (program is telling you that is the best possible preview there).

b. We are going to force it to allow us to render the footage. Right click the Timeline clip, select Time Stretch, and put 99 in the Speed % field. Click OK to close out of there. There will now be an orange line over that content. Hit the Render button over the Timeline or hit the Enter key of the computer main keyboard to render the clip. After the orange line turns green, does the clip play back less jerky?

Please review the above and let me know if I have interpreted your reports correctly.

Any questions or clarification needed, please let me know.

Thanks.

ATR

Add On...If you are using Windows 7 64 bit, the default location for the preview files that pile up is

Libraries

Documents

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and in the 12.0 Folder should be the Adobe Premiere Elements Preview Files Folder which should contain MPEG2.mpeg + xmp for HD previews and DV AVI for SD previews.

• 9. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Regarding Note 3 Video:

Both DSLR video presets you suggested give me the yellow line on top of the timeline.

Both DSLR video presets when the Force Selected Project Setting is checked, also give me a yellow line on top of the time line.

When the Note 3 mp4 video file is brought to the timeline, I get a popup that asks "Fix Quality Problems in Clips?" with a selection of Yes or No. I tried it both ways and still get the yellow line on top of the timeline.

Regarding Canon HG30 MTS Video Files:

When you say Expert workspace do you mean the timeline with Premiere 12 in Expert Mode? Because sometimes a workspace can be other than in a timeline. I am presuming you mean the timeline.

I did as instructed and HG10 Clip now has a green line over it, but it is just as jumpy jerky as before.

I found and deleted all pile ups that you directed me to.

I won't be able to check this again until tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Mike

• 10. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the update.

According to the online properties of your cell phone video, one of those project presets should have worked. Do you know if your cell phone records video with what is called variable frame rate?

Premiere Elements 12 comes with 2 basic workspaces, Expert and Quick. The Expert workspace has more features than the Quick workspace. The Expert workspace is characterized by the Timeline with Video tracks, Audio tracks, Narration track, and Soundtrack. On the other hand, the Quick workspace is characterized by a Filmstrip with scene spaces plus some other features I will not go into now.

To add to the detail, there is an opportunity to work in

Guided Expert

and

Guided Quick

which has tutorials to guide you through a specific workflow.

I typically reference my comments, unless otherwise noted, to Expert workspace and the Timeline and its tracks and features.

In summary, where are we now with the cell phones footage, can you get that rendered in the Expert workspace Timeline and get a good and stable playback there?

Where are we now the Canon footage, still jerky playback, but OK export.

Thanks for all the follow ups. We will be watching for further developments when you get a chance.

Thanks.

ATR

• 11. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

ATR,

Ok, I restarted my computer, then brought up Premiere Elements 12 and followed the steps you outlined again regarding rendering the HG10 MTS Video File on the timeline. This time there was marked improvement. However, if my wife wanted to play each of the 20 or so audition takes from the Project Assets Dropdown Box, to make decisions on what video clips to bring down to the timeline and edit, she will be looking at severely jumpy unworkable video. So as a work around, she will have to put all the 20 clips on the timeline, then render the entire timeline as described above, then remove unwanted clips as she watches the timeline. In Windows Movie Maker 6.0, she would just double click the video clips that are in the work area, analyze and compare several takes and make decisions on the best performances to include. This worked well. Windows Movie Maker 2012 does not have a timeline or a work area, so all this is done from the storyboard, but since the clips aren't jumpy or jerky, then it is workable, but not ideal. I believe that WMM 2012 does automatically render the clips when they are added, as I see a timing bar at the bottom and a popup saying please wait while WMM makes the video clips easier to work with. This times out and then the clips on the story board are available for use.

Question: Once the timeline is rendered, can we delete and edit clips from the timeline and still preview the other clips without rendering again each time?

Mike

• 12. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Two other questions that I have that were not intuitive as I attempted them:

1. How do I change the Standard Text Title background from Black to Blue.

2. How to add "Fade Out/Fade In to Black" in transitions between video clips and between Title and Video Clips.

Thanks,

Mike Ford

• 13. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Rendering the Timeline is a preview matter and as such does not have to be done. But, it is your window of opportunity to catch a problem sooner than later. And, it is especially helpful in that regard when you are dealing with titles, transitions, effects, and non native formats.

The color line indicator system is used by Premiere Elements to let you know if it believes that it is giving you best possible preview. The no colored line and green line indicate you have the best possible preview, and the orange line indicates, if you want the best possible preview, then you render that Timeline content.

When rendering is indicated by the color line system, you do not have to render the whole Timeline. You can limit the render to a specific area by adjusting the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar so that those gray tabs span just the area that you want to render.

Please go back to post 6's screenshot where I was pointing out the orange line indicator for rendering and the orange line which is the clip's rubberband. Note that gray area above the orange line which is the rendering indicator there. That gray area is called the Work Area Bar. Further note the gray tabs there that span the content on the Timeline.

The shortcut are probably the quickest way to set those tabs to span what you want to render.

Move the Timeline Indicator (red stem with blue head) to the beginning of the segment that you want to render. As you hold down the Alt key of the computer main keyboard, hit the left bracket key [

Now move the Timeline Indicator to the end of the segment that you want to render. As you hold down the Alt key of the computer main keyboard, hit the right bracket key ]

Hit the Render button above the Timeline or the Enter key of the computer main keyboard to render the segment.

Remember, everytime you edit, up pops the orange line with all its implications. Not rendering does not prohibit you from moving forward in the project. But, again, this is your chance to catch a problem sooner than later if you do render. Can be time consuming.

Side note...I have Windows Live Movie Maker 2011. If I am importing an 1 hour movie there, it can take some time for it to go through a "preparation" stage before the video is ready for any kind of handling.

ATR

• 14. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike Ford

With regard to

1. How do I change the Standard Text Title background from Black to Blue.

When you create a title in the Titler, typically you see your text on a black background. But that black background in not the color Black. Rather it is the program using black to represent the areas of transparency in the title that you are creating.

You could create a Color Matte (Blue) with Project Assets/Panel Options/New Items/Color Matte and place the Color Matte file on the track immediately below the title that you created. The areas of the title with transparency will then show through the color Blue. Remember, title on track directly above the color matte.

Another sneaky approach is the

1. Open the Titler and go to the Shapes section of the Titler.

2. In the Shapes section, select the Rectangle Tool, and draw out a rectangle on screen to fill the Titler screen. Then use the Shapes section Color Properties to change the color to Blue.

3. Then go to the Text section of the Titler and type your text. Now the text and its Blue background are in one file. But, remember, there is no transparency in the file just created, so, if you place it above another file, the other file below will not be seen.

With regard to

2. How to add "Fade Out/Fade In to Black" in transitions between video clips and between Title and Video Clips.

Did you try going to the Transitions Tab at the bottom of the Expert workspace and applying the video transition Dip to Black in Dissolve category of video transitions?

Please check out the above and let me know if they work for you. If not, please detail where I have missed the target in the reply.

Thanks.

ATR

• 15. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Thank you for the valuable information regarding the Transitions and the Blue Background Title and all the information on what rendering does.

I also found that if you right click a clip on the timeline, one of the selections is Fade. With this you can set a fade in or fade out or both for audio and video.

I have put together a test video with the Canon HG10 video clips and published it as an mp4 1920x1080 and it turned out very well.

Then I tried to publish as a quicktime, using the Quicktime Preset. This video turned out blurry and not useable for submissions.

I will try to publish some more tomorrow.

The Note 3 video files: I have tried several files from my cell phone and I cannot get a project started with the suggested project presets that does not have a yellow line on top of the timeline. apparently there is not a good preset for this video. I don't know if it is variable framerate. I read that many cell phones are. also it says in some literature about the phone that the 4k video is variable framerate. I do know that the jumpy jerky preview is solved with a rendering of the timeline.

I still have to publish a movie with the Note 3 video clip and will work on that tomorrow.

Another question about the program. Is there a way to select multiple clips on the timeline or all the clips on the timeline for deletion instead of selecting and deleting each individual clip?

Thanks,

Mike

• 16. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Besides at the Timeline level, also check out the Fades under Applied Effects Tab/Applied Effects Palette/Opacity Panel expanded.

Please give the details of the QuickTime export and we can see what we can do to improve the results. I am not sure if the problem that you had was related to overall settings or a bitrate that had to be increased while still maintaining a reasonable file size.

Note 3 video and variable frame rate...Please download and install the free MediaInfo to get a properties readout for this video. Use the Tree View of that program to get the comprehensive listing which will include all the information on the frame rate.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediainfo/

Just be careful with your choices during the download and install of this program to avoid getting any unwanted software included with the MediaInfo software.

If problems persist for you with this Note 3 video and Premiere Elements editing, you might want to consider sending us a sample for testing via a link in your post to a Dropbox download.

Explore drawing a rectangle around the clips to be deleted in order to select them all at one time. Then hit the Delete key of the computer or right click any where in the selection and select Delete in the pop up that appears after the right click..

Depending how intensive the deletion, there is always Edit Menu/Select All, followed by the computer Delete key or the right click any where in the selection and select Delete from the pop up that appears after the right click.

Any questions or need clarification, please let me know.

Thanks.

ATR

• 17. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Note 3 Media Info General Specs.JPGNote 3 Media Info Video Specs.JPGNote 3 Media Info Audio Specs.JPG

ATR,

Here are the specs from the Note 3 mp4.

Won't be able to look at Quicktime for a few days but the quicktime file is larger than the mp4 and is worse quality.

Here is a sample video file from my Note 3:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9qvyek65kqc9kt/20131021_211348%20Flight%20Instruments.mp4

• 18. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the follow up and the sample which was a big help.

Your video is characterized by a variable frame rate (30.000 fps with minimum of 15.010 fps and maximum of 35.184 fps).

I have compared the sample video's playback outside and inside Premiere Elements project, and I have looked at the playback of the export of your sample taken into HandBrake to set a Constant frame rate of 30 frames per second.

I did not find a variable frame rate to be at issue here. And, I did not get a better product by using the HandBrake export with the Constant frame rate. The best results were found

a. Opening Premiere Elements Expert workspace and manually setting the project preset specifically to

NTSC

DSLR

1080p

DSLR 1080p30 @ 29.97

b. Importing the sample video (as is) into the Premiere Elements project with the program's Add Media/Files and Folder/Project Assets from where I dragged the video to the Timeline.

c. The Timeline content did have an orange line over its content, indicating the need for rendering to get the best possible preview. (I believe that we have the right project preset, and the variable frame was causing the program to give that indicator because its profiles were not programmed for variable frame rates.

d. The playback of your original sample was no different in Premiere Elements than its playback in Windows Media Player or VLC player. Factors which are giving us what we see probably include:

a. video taken from cell phone

b. lighting and those lights against that background - interestingly some portions of the video were remarkable clear in some text areas.

Please give the above a look. That should work for you.

We will be watching for the results.

Thanks.

ATR

• 19. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

ATR,

Thank you for your reply. I am on the road for the next few days and will try to load my blurry QuickTime video file to the Dropbox early next week. Thanks again for taking the time to help me with this. 

Mike

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

• 20. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the update.

Looking forward to your results when you get a chance.

Safe travel.

ATR

• 21. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Hi,

Mike here again. Thanks for your reply. So I purchased Adobe Premiere and Photeoshop Elements 12 Combo DVD from Amazon and I tried to install on my desktop computer. It first had and issue where I was unable to eject the DVD and the DVD drive drive was rendered unusable. I describe that issue and how I solved it in aLetter to Adobe Support.JPG

letter to Adobe Support which I made an image of and attached.

Now I download Premiere Elements 12 and go through the installation process, but I can never get the program to advance past the initial selection screen when I select "New Project." I have sent an email to adobe support about this issue and am waiting for  a reply. I saw on the forum that you were working with someone else on this issue and was wondering if you were able to get to a solution. On the thread I saw, there was no solution.

Thanks,

Mike

• 22. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Have you been through the usual drill during the recent chain of events?

1. Have you assured that you have the latest video card/graphics card driver according to the web site of the manufacturer of the card or computer? Does the computer use 1 or 2 cards?

2. Are you running the program Run As Administrator and from User Account with Administrative Privileges?

3. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer?

4. After you installed Premiere Elements and restarted the computer, you should have been greeted by a Sign In dialog. After you completed the Adobe ID and Password required, did the program open to the Welcome Screen or some place else? At any time have you been able to get into a new project?

5. Check out if the following deleting of the Premiere Elements settings file has any impact on the situation.

Local Disc C

Users

Owner

AppData

Roaming

Adobe

Premiere Elements

and, in the 12.0 Folder is the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file that you delete. If that does not work, then you delete the whole 12.0 Folder that the Adobe Premiere Elements Prefs file exists in. Be sure to be working with Folder Option Show Hidden Files, Folders, and Drives active so that you can see the whole path cited.

Any evidence that the program is activated?

How recently have you gone through the deactivate (Sign Out) within the project - not possible if you cannot open a project, uninstall, run through with ccleaner, reinstall with anti-virus and firewalls turned Off.

More later.

Thanks.

ATR

• 23. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

In a message dated 3/23/2014 4:14:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, 

forums_noreply@adobe.com writes:

Re:  MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

created by A.T. Romano (http://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano)  in 

Premiere Elements - View the full  discussion

(http://forums.adobe.com/message/6234160#6234160)

• 24. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Mike

Thanks for the reply but, for some reason, the message in your reply did not get through. Could you try again?

Often that sort of thing happens if you are replying from a cell phone instead of from a browser with your computer. Not sure.

I have not yet mastered the forum handling of these posts.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks.

ATR

• 25. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

I'll resend

In a message dated 3/23/2014 11:42:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time, 

forums_noreply@adobe.com writes:

Re:  MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

created by A.T. Romano (http://forums.adobe.com/people/A.T.+Romano)  in 

Premiere Elements - View the full  discussion

(http://forums.adobe.com/message/6234760#6234760)

• 26. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12

Could you please use a web browser?

Cell phone replies do not always work

• 27. Re: MTS Files Jumpy During Playback in Premiere 12
                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Ocena City Beach Bum

Your message to follow up with a resend was received.

Thanks.

ATR