• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

allowDebug is not working

Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to log messages when user starts recording on, so i can check  and debug errors in recording.

I use this code -

application.onAppStart = function() {

application.allowDebug = true;

}

in main.asc and then restart media server. there are not any differences between previous logs and current logs after recording.

It seems AllowDebug is not working.

can somebody help me please?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the docs say about it - “A debug connection lets administrators view information about shared objects and streams in the Administration Console.”. This flag is for AMS admin console only. Logs will always record lots of data.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Petro for your reply, But i need to log if something went wrong during recording.

Can you suggest me something for this, i am new in action script.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What might go wrong with recording? It’s either recording or not. Specify our issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Sometimes when we play video it skips the initial minutes. So we want to first log bandwidth information and connection information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These conditions are quite bizarre so I’d suggest checking the publishing stream info first using basic events: http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/events/NetStatusEvent.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

can i fetch user internet speed, resolution, fps and bandwidth during recording?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines