From another thread (this ISN'T mine):
Error 2032 usually occurs when your program or running application becomes unresponsive, and it can be caused by following:
>> Your Proxy Settings may be not valid
>> Your Website must be in the list of restrictions
>> Your cookies might be corrupted
>> Your ADD ON's on your browser may be responsaible
>> Your registry might be corrupted
In order to fix this problem visit this link to see a possible solution:
I found three or four articles that ALL recommend a System Restore:
Advanced Computer User Solution (manual restore):
1) Start your computer and log on as an administrator.
2) Click the Start button then select All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then click System Restore.
3) In the new window, select "Restore my computer to an earlier time" option and then click Next.
4) Select the most recent system restore point from the "On this list, click a restore point" list, and then click Next.
5) Click Next on the confirmation window.
6) Restarts the computer when the restoration is finished.
Novice Computer User Solution (completely automated):
1) Download (Error 2032) repair utility. (I have not tested that link and cannot recommend it - Use it at your own risk, as with all third party "fix it" apps)
2) Install program and click Scan button.
3) Click the Fix Errors button when scan is completed.
4) Restart your computer.
If you haven't enabled backups for system restore, then this won't work.