• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

i already downloaded Adobe Flash Player twice but i still see "Blocked Plug-in". what do i do???? :(

Feb 05, 2014 Feb 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a Macbook Air and this flash player i downloaded doesnt seem to help me fix my problem. how can i fix this "blocked plug-in"???? am i doing something wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok im scrolling though the instructions and it says to restart my computer after verifying that the uninstallation was complete. is this going to affect anything i have saved on my computer? nothing will get deleted, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2014 Feb 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On a restart, the ONLY things that won't be saved are the things you haven't already manually saved IN OPEN APPS. Otherwise, you're Okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines