6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 5, 2014 8:46 PM by BigMFishing

How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?

BigMFishing

Need help placing 9 pics beside each other shrunk down so it will fit on header of slideshow using premiere elements 11?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Marvin Engel

Big M's Fishing Charters LLC

• 1. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

Marvin Engel

Do you have Photoshop Elements 9?

ATR

• 2. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
            BigMFishing Level 1

Hello AT.

I have Premiere Elements 11 & Photoshop Elements 11

• 3. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
              A.T. Romano Level 7

Marvin Engel

This tic tac toe header would be much easier to do in Photoshop Elements (versions 9 or 11).

But, I did the following in Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 with the Titler and some help from Effects/Style/Replicate to set up the structure.

If this is what you are seeking, I will tell you how I did it. But, I still think that it would be easier with the tools in Photoshop Elements where you create a document with video sizing, do your design, save the file as jpg (if transparency is not involved), and then import the jpg into Premiere Elements with its Get Media/Files and Folders or Add Media/Files and Folders.

tictactoe.JPG

We will watch for your verdict.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
                BigMFishing Level 1

I really appreciate the information you provided. I can do that with the

photoshop elements 11 I have. I am not too good at photoshop since I have

been really been putting most of my learning of Premiere Elements 11. I

will take some time to learn the basics of photoshop by watching some of

the online help through Adobe.

What started all this which got me to thinking how to do this is on

facebook. Facebook started a program which I knew nothing about until

today. They put a slideshow of my life of pics, etc. Anyway check it out on

my facebook page. Just type in my name: Marvin Engel

Go to my timeline and scroll down a short distance and you will see what I

want to do better than they put together. I can use this as a advertising

tool on my FB page. I have several hundred pics and videos of fishing with

clients, etc. This is how is came about. I want to put the header page

together better than what they did. What I really want to do is make the

center pic a video with the other surrounding the center be pics. Then zoom

in the center video and they are in my slideshow with pics and vids.

Check it out at your convenience.

I really appreciate your help on everything.

Contact me anytime. I have to go to Alice, Tx tomorrow and do some work on

our other home and property we are selling on the market.

Hopefully I can start tomorrow evening when I get back.

Thank you for your knowledge and taking time to inform me how to get

started on photoshop.

Marvin Engel

Big M's Fishing Charters LLC (In The Heart of South Texas)

• 5. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Marvin Engel

Thanks for the follow up.

Just let me know what details you need, either Premiere Elements or Photoshop Elements.

Thanks.

ATR

• 6. Re: How do I place 9 pics in tic tac toe style for header of my slide show?
                    BigMFishing Level 1

I sure will ATR

I am fixing to hit the sack in a few minutes.

Have to leave by 6am in morning.

Suppose to be a daytime high if 38 down here. Will be working outside for

about 8 to 10 hours at other home. I will stay in touch. Just need to get

started on project slide show with vid clips mixed in.

Thank you,

Marvin Engel