I was really glad to see this new feature in Photoshop CC that exports PSD's to adobe reflow, So I decided to try out this trial to see if I like it and if it works good. I have been a very happy customer and adob product fan for years now.
So downloaded Adobe CC. by using the Creative Cloud app. and I find out I have this version of Adobe:
Adobe Photoshop Version: 14.0 (14.0 20130423.r.221 2013/04/23:23:00:00) x32
Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
And I read, if you want to be able to generate an export to Reflow, you need to update to 14.2, so basicly I am 2 versions behind.
1. Updating in the Creative Cloud isnt possible as it states V. Up to date.
2. Searching for a update in Photoshop CC gives no results.
3. Some on the forum suggested to use the CC cleaner, deinstall the program and Creative Cloud and reinstall. This gave me the exact same version.
4. Contacted Customer Service Chat, they are not whilling to help on a trial account, and suggested I should purchase the product before they help you (how stupid is this, telling me to buy a product that doesnt seem to work in trial periode.
5. I wanted to talk to somone so I decided to call Customer Service. and to make a long story short, they came up with the same solution. As they dont know the right answer, they told me to go to the forums for a solution or buy the product AND then they will help me.
6. More people have this issue on this forum, some problems are solved some are not. suggested solutions didnt work for me do.
On the website, adobe states clearly: we want everyone to have a chance to try out this new product, if you have a version 14.0 and update it to 14.2 your trial periode will even restart back to 30 day's.
Ok well i would love to try out all these new features, but now I am running out of options. So I sincerely hope that someonee can help me and provide me with a better solution then " buying this product"
Sources I used: