1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 6, 2014 1:34 PM by Josh_Corey

Account Update - Adobe Pro - Form Central

CCHMCIRP

Hi, I have a paid for Form Central Subscription but have recently had an upgrade to Adobe Pro XI via my company.  I was wondering if I can link the Form Central account with the corporate serial number for Adobe Pro XI to take over the cost of the subscription?  If not, what is the process for gaining access to Forms Central with a volume licence?

Thanks,

Misty

• 1. Re: Account Update - Adobe Pro - Form Central
          Josh_Corey Adobe Employee

Hi;

You can use your existing FormsCentral subscription with the FormsCentral desktop application that is included with Adobe Acrobat Pro XI, simply sign into the application with the AdobeID tied to your subscription for FormsCentral.

Acrobat Pro XI does not incude a subscription to the FormsCentral service, it incudes the Desktop application that can be used to create forms and save them to PDF using Acrobat, but does not include the subscription to the online services.

There is nothing to transfer or to take over the cost, if you want to continue to use the online features, simply sign into the Desktop application included with Adobe Acrobat as you would in a web browser.

Thanks,

Josh