Welcome to the forum!
- What operating system ? (OS X, Windows)
- What version of Illustrator ?
- What are the color break downs from and to of the colors that are being swapped?
ie: CMYK now = 30,30,30 100 / CMYK needs to be = 0,0,0,100)
- What are the swatch names of the colors that are being swapped ?
ie: name now = Rich Black / name needs to be = Black
Any other important information otherwise?
Thanks for the response!
Its illustrator CC on OSX
Unfortunately the Rich Black levels are sporadic, but the most common I've seen is 50 50 50 100
No swatch names unfortunately.
Also, some have an RGB value of 010101
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to think of an approach.
- Unfortunately the Rich Black levels are sporadic
- the most common I've seen is 50 50 50 100
- No swatch names unfortunately
- Also, some have an RGB value of 010101
- So the swatch names look like: C=50 M=50 Y=50 K=100
- So, some documents are set to Document Color Mode > RGB Color ?
- Are any of the rich blacks, black value less than 100% ? ie: c,m,y,k85 , or do all of them have 100 % k?
- Are there any other used colors you want to keep in the files whose color make up includes 100% black, aside from the rich blacks you want to replace with simple black ?
Sorry for all the inquies, just trying to come up with a thought process of a possible approach. No promises however. ;-)