3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2014 8:15 AM by Kartikay_Sharma

Configuration error

jhai256

error 213:8

What is this ?

• 1. Re: Configuration error
          PECourtejoie Adobe Community Professional

Hello, we could say the same, as you did not give the program, it's version, if it is on a Mac or a PC, the version of the OS, if you receive this at installation or when using the program... These places might be full of Computer gurus, but I don't think that their mind reading abilities are up to the task ;-)

• 2. Re: Configuration error
            jhai256 Level 1

The error referenced above was generated by any of the collection of programs known as Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design  Premium. I believe the issue was caused by creating a new user account on my laptop and reinstalling to that account. The license is valid, yet the message appears whenever I try using say, DreamWeaver, or Photoshop. I'm pretty sure all I need is to validate the license in some way. But how?
            My system is Windows 7 Professional X64. I have a second generation Intel Core I5, 8GB DDR2 running on a Vortex 4 SSD that is blazing fast. So much for the hardware, what do I do about a message from the software saying "A problem has occured with the licensing of this product.... Please contact Adobe Customer support and mention the error code below:

Error 213:19

The software then exits and I can't use the product to which I am licensed to use.

James

• 3. Re: Configuration error
              Kartikay_Sharma Adobe Employee

Hi Jhai256,

Please try following the below mentioned Forum link that shares the answer .

Error 213:19 : forums.adobe.com/message/5851150

Please do let us know if this worked or not .

Cheers,

Kartikay Sharma