6 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2014 4:32 PM by A.T. Romano
      • 1. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
        the_wine_snob Level 9

Can you elaborate on what you mean by "content graphics tools?"

Is this "Content Aware Tools" in Photoshop Elements, or something else in Premiere Elements/

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more.

Hunt

• 2. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
          A.T. Romano Level 7

rzernitsky

First, this is not Adobe. We are Premiere Elements Users helping other Premiere Elements users with their Premiere Elements questions.

Second, what program (name and version number) are you working with and on what computer operating system is it running?

Is this a Photoshop Elements question? If so, you are in the wrong forum. You want to post your question in the Adobe Photoshop Elements Forum.

http://forums.adobe.com/community/photoshop_elements

Please supply more details on your program and these "content graphics tools" that you seek. What program did you use before the current one where you used these "content graphics tools" before?

Thank you.

ATR

• 3. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
            A.T. Romano Level 7

rzernitsky

Some just in case add ons....

If this is a Photoshop Elements Full Editor question...

Then make sure that you are in the Expert workspace, then Window Menu/Graphics

Keep out of the Quick workspace for this. I do not see an active Window Menu/Graphics when I am in the Quick Workspace.

If this is a Premiere Elements 12 Video Editor question

You can find Graphics (need to be downloaded to work)

a. Under Graphics Tab at the bottom of the Expert workspace

PEGraphics.JPG

this screenshot shows these graphic choices ready for use.

or under the Action Bar Menu/Graphics.

ATR

• 4. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
              Level 1

In editing a photo if you want you add a grafic

Some of the grafics are no longer available 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

• 5. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
                the_wine_snob Level 9

I am still not clear whether you are referring to Adobe Photoshop Elements (Still Image editor), or Adobe Premiere Elements (video editor). If you can please clarify the exact program, to which you are referring, that would be very helpful. I suspect that you mean Adobe Photoshop Elements, but am not positive.

It also sounds as though you are talking about the ClipArt library of supplied graphics. Is that correct?

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more.

Hunt

• 6. Re: content graphics tools are no longer available - why and what are you replacing them with
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

rzernitsky

If you tell us that you are "editing a photo" that would seem that you are in Photoshop Elements. We still do not know which version. So, I am assuming that you mean Photoshop Elements 12, the latest version. Premiere Elements is a video editor not a photo editor like Photoshop Elements so that is how I made that assumption.

You are in the wrong forum if you are asking a Photoshop Elements question. But, let us see if we can help before your thread gets transferred to Photoshop Elements Forum by a moderator.

From what you wrote "some of the graphics are no longer available". Which specific graphics are missing from the Photoshop Elements 12 CONTENT that you had before in another earlier version? Do you have that earlier version still either on or off your computer with Photoshop Elements 12?

If you are seeing "some graphics" and are in Photoshop Elements 12, then you are in the Expert workspace, not the Quick workspace. So that is good. From what you wrote before, it sounded like ALL the graphics were gone. Now you clarify and say "some".

Photoshop Elements has a large collection of Content with lots of categories and choices. So, please me specific in your answers so that we can help you. That Content does have a category named Graphics as well as a lot others.

I think that I can help you with this situation, but the details are extremely important.

Lots of words above, but we can narrow it down

a. What version of Photoshop Elements are you editing your photo in?

b. What version of Photoshop Elements did you have before that which had more Content (graphics)?

Looking forward to your help in working through this problem.

Thank you.

ATR