3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 9, 2014 3:22 PM by Warunicorn

Where can I find the Scotch Pad application?

jopasnyt Level 1

I assumed that POP includes the pencil drawing Application?

• 1. Re: Where can I find the Scotch Pad application?
          Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

Errm...whatever it is, it isn't here.    This is the Photoshop Touch for Tablets forum. 

ON EDIT: If you're looking for any tools for sketching, painting or drawing, there's the Paint Tool and the Spray Tool. (Tap the current tool in the upper left and then tap one of the tools below.) But other than that, there's not much else.

• 2. Re: Where can I find the Scotch Pad application?
            jopasnyt Level 1

Sorry

I do not know what has caused the words to bend.

What I mean is Touch for tablet (not scotch). When I downloaded it I was under the impression that it wouls include a function to use Table as a pencil drawing board. Since I cannot find it I guess I was wrong?

Thanks

• 3. Re: Where can I find the Scotch Pad application?
              Warunicorn Adobe Community Professional

You can definitely use PS Touch as a type of sketchpad or notepad but its features in that regard are kind of paltry compared to, say, Sketchbook Pro or ArtRage. You're pretty much limited to the tools I listed before.

PS Touch is more suited for image-editing (where it excels). If you're looking for something more suitable for sketching or drawing, consider the apps I've mentioned. (Note that Sketchbook Pro is available for both iOS and Android. ArtRage is available for iOS only but I know Ambient Design is working on an Android version.)