1 2 Previous Next 42 Replies Latest reply on May 16, 2014 12:28 PM by A.T. Romano

lense flare effect in elements 12,

Mark4711 Level 1

Hi!

Were do I find the lens flare effect, like in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4JZQMAEj34 ? I have the german element 12 version...

Thank you!

• 1. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
          the_wine_snob Level 9

In the Effects Panel, there is a little magnifying glass in the upper-right. Click it, then type in the German translation of "Lens Flare," in the little query box. It should pop up, all by itself. In US English, it is in the Generate catagory.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
            Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Bill!

Thanks, but in my Generate category is only one effect and this has the german name Blendenflecke. Its not a good translation but this effect must it be.

BUT if I use it, I get only a hard to see lighter  arear thats all... See foto..

Elements-Forum.JPG

• 3. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Exactly what "look" are you attempting to achieve with Generate>Lens Flare?

Are you attempting to apply it to the Title shown above?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 4. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark4711

Please note that in the video tutorial that you mentioned, the Generate/Lens Flare is applied to a "Black Video" file which can be found in 12 in Project Assets under Panel Options/Panel Options/New Item.

It looks like you are trying to apply the Generate/Lens Flare to a title produced in the Premiere Elements Titler. You cannot apply a Generate/Lens Flare directly to such a title.

Please try this.

Go to Project Assets/Panel Option/New Item/Black Video. Click on Black Video there to have a Black Video file placed automatically on the Timeline Video 1 wherever you have the Timeline Indicator positioned.

Go to fxEffects/Generate/Lens Flare and drag the Lens Flare from there into the Black Video file on the Timeline. If you need to edit the Lens Flare, highlight the Black Video clip, go to Applied Effects/Applied Effects Palette/Lens Flare Panel expanded.

Then create your title in the Titler - will be automatically placed Video 2 of Timeline at position of Timeline Indicator.

Please let us know the outcome.

Thank you.

ATR

• 5. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                  Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

Thanks for your advice! Yes, you was right, I applied the effect over the Text not over a BVideo. Thanks !

Please on other question.

When I like to apply an style to a text, somtimes it is not possible. I can do what I whant, the style dose not apply. And somtimes it is working normal with no problems.

Also from 5 x closing the program, 3 times it is crashing....

And last questions... can I save as a avi. file? Where I find this?

Thanks for your Help!

• 6. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Mark,

In PrE 12, there is a Bug with the Titler, and Styles. If one is in the Expert Workspace, the fix is to switch to the Quick Workspace, to apply the Style, then back again.

Good luck, and we're hoping that Adobe will offer a Bug fix, before PrE 13 is released - fingers X'ed.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 7. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                      the_wine_snob Level 9

For AVI, if on a PC, then in the Publish+Share Tab, go to Computer, and scroll down to AVI. There, you will also have options to choose for the AVI. For the "scroll," you have to look closely, to see the little scroll bar to the far-right.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 8. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                        A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark4711

Thanks for the follow up. Glad the suggestion worked for you.

There is a known problem in Premiere Elements 12 with the Titler's Styles, but only in the Expert workspace.

Users have found that Styles applied in Expert workspace cannot be changed. The problem does not exist in the Quick workspace. So, the workaround has been to toggle between the Expert and Quick workspaces to get the job done.

Crashing at clsoing of the program needs more details to get a handle on the situation. We would need

Project Settings

Properties of Source Media

Duration of Timeline

Computer Resources (including installed and available RAM and free hard drive space and Scratch Disk setup among other things).

For .avi exports, please see Publish+Share/Computer/AVI and Presets: Important. You can customize export settings under the Advanced Button/Video Tab and Audio Tab) of the preset selected. If you tell us exactly the wanted properties of this .avi export, we can suggest some export settings for you.

Often users cannot find the .avi export choice because this choice is toward the bottom of the Presets list and needs to be scrolled to in Publish+Share/Computer/AVI. Look to the right of the Presets field to the very thin vertical scroll bar.

Please review, if any questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

ATR

• 9. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark4711

I did not see Hunt's 2 posts until after I had posted mine.

Guess I typed too much and to slow.

But it looks like he and I are on the same wavelength on this.

ATR

• 10. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                            the_wine_snob Level 9

ATR,

But it looks like he and I are on the same wavelength.

I always find comfort when that occurs.

Hunt

• 11. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Hunt

I have had a busy day and just now saw your post 10.

It made me smile and chuckle, and say Amen to that.

ATR

• 12. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                Mark4711 Level 1

Thanks for your HELP!

Mark

• 13. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                  Mark4711 Level 1

Thanks for your HELP!

Mark

• 14. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                    Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano,

this program has not only one bug!!, I think its full with bugs

I don´t know were to start...

Crashing all the time, not only at the ende.

Playing sreen nearly never shows a smooth play. Cuting to a music ist there fore nearly impossible.

The audio  line only shows a diagram with what you can work, when the music gets louder.

Effects somtimes also dose not work in quick.

This is also with animations.

Rendering a only 2,5Min. video takes 30Min. because the program is making a 9Min.  video. After the 2,5Min. video is a black screen for 6,5Min.? This bug I found..

Has this program no nice intros, like other programs has?

With many options you have to be online?..

and.. and.. and..

I dont have the time to tell them all.

My pc has intel core i5, 2,4-3 GHz, 8Gb Ram, 1GB VRam, 400GB free HDD. So this should not be the problem.

How they can sell a program like this??? I wasted now so much time in trying that I am realy getting angry..

• 15. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

Do you have anymore patience left. In the spirit of never give up, would you want to go a few rounds of troubleshooting? I always have lots of questions whose answers I try to shape into solutions. Here is a sampling of where we would be going with this Premiere Elements 12 on Windows (assumed 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit computer).

1. Premiere Elements offers you one project preset (set of project sets). So, if you have more than one format to import, you need to set your priorities and then fit everything else into it as best you can. With Premiere Elements 11 and 12, the program takes over setting the project preset. Sometimes it does it OK, sometimes not. When it does not, then you set the project preset manually before you import your media, using File Menu/New/Project (with check mark next to Force Selected Project Setting on This Project). You base all that on what you know to be the properties of your primary source media.

2. On to Edit...with the right project preset, your primary media should import with no colored line over it...no previewing available to give you the best possible preview since you already have it. Once you start adding effects to the video clips, the Timeline content will become more complex and Timeline rendering times will be longer depending on which effects you have applied. The worst one with regard to increasing Timeline rendering time is Video Stabilizer.

3. When you start adding the non primary media, you need to know ahead of time if it is going to be compatible with Premiere Elements and your computer environment. You can do mini test runs with it separate from the primary media so that you can get an isolated view of its behavior in the video edit with the project setting which were set for the primary source media.

4. 400 GB is not a lot of free hard drive space when it comes to HD projects...think more like 500 GB to 1 TB. Make sure that the program Scratch Disks are pointed to the same place and that place has lots of free hard drive space to accept the files that the program will be sending to the designated locations from time to time. Pile ups of preview files, conformed audio files, and conformed video files can seriously hurt Premiere Elements performance.

5. Stay in the Expert workspace. It is easier to see what you are doing and have more control of most situations. And, remember that Quick workspace does not have all the features of Expert workspace. And, many times, what you see in Expert is not represented the same in Quick.

You wrote

I wasted now so much time in trying that I am really getting angry..

Rather than consider your experiences so far to be wasted time, you might look at it as learning/exploration/experimentation time. And perhaps we could replace anger with energized determination to get the program to work for your video editing/exporting purposes.

I am not affiliated with Adobe in any way, so this is not a selling job. In spite of those "Mylanta Moments of indigestion", use of Premiere Elements can yield excellent video products.

Think about all of the above and then let us know how we might help.

Thanks.

ATR

• 16. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                        Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano,

thanks for your long answer.

I am working on windows 7 64Bit an using only one format (accept the music), but I will try the p. settings.

Was looking closer. I have 505 GB free space...

Ok, lets see how long my patience will hold..

Are there no nice intros in this program? ore a site were some intros are showen?

PS: Sorry for my bad english..

Thanks

• 17. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                          the_wine_snob Level 9

Mark,

Are there no nice intros in this program? ore a site were some intros are shown?

Here are some learning resources: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3953827#3953827

I particularly like the AdobeTV tutorials, and all of the material by our very own, Steve Grisetti, such as his Basic Training, and Learning Series.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 18. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                            Mark4711 Level 1

Hi,

I am getting white hairs.. with this program..

The Video will be only 9Min. Long. I am now at 6,5Min. The Video stalls now so much, that it is nearly impossibel to make the right cuts to the music.

I made so fare about 69 cuts. Is this to much for this program? What can I do???

Weird for me is also, that sometimes my CPU is working at 99% only when the program is open. I do nothing and no other program is open and my CPU is at 99%!!!???

Please HELP!

• 19. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark4711

In all that we have been through, I do not recall you saying what formats are on that Timeline with the 69 cuts. I think that you said one for the video. What format is that? I wonder and worry that you may be working with some problematic video, problematic because of the format for this intended 9 minute video. How complex is this Timeline in effects and structure even for the 6.5 minutes?

What are you doing when you make these 69 cuts, just cutting video and/or audio with scissors tool or something else? And, moving things around?

Is it possible that the project is slowing down because you may be working with the unrendered Timeline and not giving enough time for the program to catch up with you?

Also, reflect on how the project settings were established? Do they match what you are working with on the Timeline? We have to take a closer look at the project preset, properties of video and audio being used to make sure we are OK with those details.

Just some thoughts for now.

ATR

• 20. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                Mark4711 Level 1

Hallo Romano, thanks for your answer!

I am using only MP4 format.

Also I cut the clips before I am importing, so that they are not big and only the necessary scenes are on it.

The audio from the clips I erase in elements and there is only one wave for the sound.

The real cuts, I make than in elements with the scissors tool and move them to the right place.

The timeline is not complex. I am using only clean cuts and sometimes a cross-fade. No effects and no other animations.....

Is it possible that the project is slowing down because you may be working with the unrendered Timeline and not giving enough time for the program to catch up with you?

What do you mean with  unrendered Timeline? I was thinking rendering you do at the end?

The Settings I take from elements with: Frame: 1920 x 1080 Format: 25 fps-Timecode  I also noticed, that when I am working OFF-Line, the program works a littlebit better.

For this video more than 140 divings! were necessary. So you can perhaps understand my  depression against this program

Thanks!

Mark

• 21. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

There are two types of rendering, one in the Edit area, that one is just a preview matter. If you have an orange line over the Timeline content, that is the program telling you that you do not have the best possible preview of what you have as displayed in the Edit area's monitor playback. You do not have to do this type of rendering, but it is your window of opportunity to catch a problem sooner than later. And, sometimes the Timeline may be so unstable in that condition, that you have to render the Timeline to work with it. This type of rendering is done (version 12)

a. Pressing the Enter Key of the computer main keyboard

or

b. Pressing the Render Button above the Timeline

or

c. Timeline Menu/Render Workarea

(Keep in mind, only the content that is spanned by the gray tabs of the Work Area Bar will be rendered. More on that if you have not run into that before.)

This rendering has an indicator line above the Timeline content...no colored line or green line = you have the best preview, no rendering need or possible....orange line = need to render to get best possible preview. For each new edit, back comes the orange line with all its implications.

Now for the consequences...each time you render the Timeline content (whether video or still) a preview file is generated and saved automatically to your computer hard drive as designated in preferences. For SD project, the preview file is DV AVI; for HD project, the preview file is MPEG2.mpeg + a companion .xmp file. If not maintained, these preview files can eat up considerable hard drive space.

Please let us know if we can rule out all or any of the above.

Thanks.

More later.

ATR

Add On....

The second type of rendering is as in exporting the Timeline content to file saved to the computer hard drive or to disc.

• 22. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                    Mark4711 Level 1

Hallo Romano!!!

!!!

Rendering... was the clou!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Till the next problem...

• 23. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

Can you hear me applauding your success across cyberspace?

Success generates success. So I am expecting only good news from you moving forward.

Great job.

ATR

• 24. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                        Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

please there are some more questions. ;)

I make now Videos in 1929x1080 60p 28mbps.

But I can not find this format in elements 12.  Do I understand this right....  All videos I cut with elements 12, I would lose more than the half of the quality? Ore which format I should use to get the same quality?????

Thank you!

Mark

• 25. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark4711

If you have a video 1920 x 1080 60p, then you use the project preset

NTSC

AVCHD

AVCHD 1080p60

p60.JPG

Possible export choices for your video might be

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

with Presets = MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30

Then under the Advanced Button/Video Tab, you can customize the export settings to give youyour 1080p60 export.

p60settings.JPG

Please note each of the settings that I customized in the Export Settings. The frame rate should be 59.94 or 60

depending on what the properties readout is for your video.

Please check out the above. Any questions or need clarification, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 26. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                            Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

Thanks again for your help! What would I do without you!!!

I have the germen version, so I have to do always a translation that will fit.. more ore less.

Under presetings I have this (see 1foto) Under all listed settings, I can not find the settings you shown on the foto.

There is no format with 1920 x 1080 60p

But! in my projectsetings (see 2foto), the setings are in the right format, when I import the file.

Then under the Advanced Button/Video Tab, you can customize the export settings to give youyour 1080p60 export.

This I can not find.  Only in the setings computer, I can do the exportsetings.(see 3foto).

But under format, there is NO  1920 x 1080 60p format (the best is with 24p) and under the framerate there is onliy the choice with 25 p, OR the seting „automatic based to the source“.

So I thougt this will be the 60 fps. But NO!  When I make a new project only with this new file, elements shows me in the program setings that this file has ONLY 25 p??? (see 4foto).

Curious is also, that this file is now litlebit biger (MB) than the original (60p)... but with only 25p...???

Background:  I wanted to take a video and cut only this out, what I need for the film, so I dont have to import the long video, because some videos are 30 minutes long. With MP4 it was no problem an I have done it with Video Dub and it was lovely simple to do. But Video Dub dose not open AVCHD, so I tried it in elements12.  Do you know an other easy program, ONLY for CUTTING!!!, that handles AVCHD formats? Ore were is my mistake in elements..?

THANK YOU!!!

60p.jpg

• 27. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                              A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

I think I understand what happened. You detoured.

Project Preset

You will see the project presets as per my screenshot in post 25 when

Premiere Elements 12 Expert workspace

File Menu

New

Project

and you click on Change Settings

In the New Project dialog that opens, you pick NTSC/AVCHD/AVCHD 1080p60

Before you close out of the final dialog in that area, put a check mark next to "Force Selected Project Setting on This Project".

Then, when back in the Expert workspace, you import your 1080p60 video with the program's Add Media/Files and Folders.

Export Settings

Here is where you detoured. You went the AVCHD with .m2t file extension. You want to go to the one with the .mp4 file extension.

MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p30. That preset is customized under Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset.

export60.jpg

When you use that choice, go under Advanced Button/Video Tab, then you will see all the settings that I mentioned in post 25 to give you your 1080p60 export.

Please give that another look. Any questions, please ask.

Thanks.

ATR

• 28. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

Thanks for your help and sorry for my late respond. I was some days out of town.

Yes, I found everything you showed me. But still the size of the original file to the new file with 60p is changing and rendering takes long time.

PLEASE answer  my  question of my last respond: I wanted to take a video and cut only this out, what I need for the film, so I don't have to import the long video, because some videos are 30 minutes long. With MP4 it was no problem an I have done it with Video Dub and it was lovely simple to do. But Video Dub dose not open AVCHD. Do you know an other easy program, ONLY for CUTTING!!!, that handles AVCHD formats and leaves the file so as it is? Like Video Dub....

Thank you!

Mark

• 29. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                  A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

The only way that I know how to do what I think you want is to import the whole video into Premiere Elements, leave it in Project Assets. Do not drag it to the Timeline. Double click the video in Project Assets to bring up the Preview Window with its Set In and Set Out points. And, the trim the video in the Preview Window. The trims can be dragged to the Timeline and or dragged into Project Assets as source media for that project.

I wrote about this in a blog post last year. Here is the link.

http://www.atr935.blogspot.com/2013/06/pe11-project-assets-organization-for.html

Have we discussed this before?

You will have those trims in your Project Assets as source media for that project (drag them into the Timeline when you want), but what you have on the Timeline will only get out of the project by export.

Please let me know if that is what you seek.

Thank you.

ATR

• 30. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                    Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano,Thanks, yes!

Slowly I start liking this program..

Thanks again

Mark

• 31. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                      A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

Sounding very good.

Thanks for the reply.

Always glad for good news and the opportunity to be of assistance.

ATR

• 32. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                        Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

its me again..

Please a question. For a project I needt to know, how big the different the MB are when I change the frames per second.

I was taking a 3 min. avchd/1920x1080/60p video an convert it to

MP4/PAL/1920x1080/50p video. It had than 700MB.

Than I was doing the same with 30p. BUT IT ALSO HAS 700MB?????????

When I look to the propertys of these videos, the say YES, on has 50p and the other 30p?

For my project I need to know how many 3 Minute Videos will fit on a DVD.

How this could be possieble? Ore what can I do????? Ore were is the mistake????

Thank you

Mark

• 33. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                          A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

The thing to remember is that DVD 4.7 GB/120 minutes has in reality 4.38 GB; and, if you use DVD 8.5/240 minutes, that has in reality 7.95 GB.

What type of DVD disc are you planning on using?

Will be back shortly will all the details.

ATR

• 34. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                            A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

how big the different the MB are when I change the frames per second.

I have found essentially none.

For my project I need to know how many 3 Minute Videos will fit on a DVD.

Under the conditions of the following mini test case examples, I found about 23 to 24 three minutes AVCHD.mp4 whether p30, p50, or p60.

Details

I started out with

ACVHD.mp4

1920 x 1080 @ 60 progressive frames per second

3 minutes duration

File Size 690 MB

Bitrate 32.0 Mbps (megabits per second)

From the above 1080p60....

AVCHD.mp4

1920 x 1080 @ 50 progressive frames per second

3 minutes duration

File Size was 690 MB

Bitrate 32.0 Mbps

From the above 1080p60

AVCHD.mp4

1920 x 1080 @ 30 progressive frames per second

3 minutes duration

File Size was 690 MB

Bitrate 32.0 Mbps

Now for how many of each could fit on DVD (4.7 GB/120 minutes) with max quality bitrate set of 8.00 Mbps

(burn dialog with check mark next to "Fit Content to Available Space")

p60

@ 23rd clip, Space Required 4.27 GB and Bitrate 8.00 Mbps, 1 hour and 9 minutes of content

@ 24th clip, Space Required 4.38 GB and Bitrate now heading down to make the fit 7.86 Mbps, 1 hour and 12 minutes of content

p50

same as for p60

p30

same as for p60

After the 23rd 3 minute clip, each clip added would result in a lower and lower bitrate...lower bitrate lesser the quality. By 30th clip added, you could be looking at Space Required 4.38 GB and Bitrate down to 6.28 Mbps as the program attempts to fit content to available disc space.. (The lowest Bitrate set is 1.69 Mbps.)

With your particular 1080p60 files, see how many you can get on the Premiere Elements Timeline before the Bitrate start to decrease from 8.00 Mbps

Publish+Share/Disc/DVD disc with preset = NTSC_Widescreen_Dolby DVD.

Please check out the above and let us know if you are OK with the details.

Thank you.

ATR

• 35. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                              Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

Wow, you are always faster as the wind! Thanks for your answer and tips!!!!

But still I absolutly don´t understand, how 30p can have the same size as 60p. 60p should have the double...???!!! ore not??!!!

When I MAKE a video with 60p, it has the double, compare to 30p.

Please help me to understand this, ore is there a bug in the program..?

Thank you for your effort!

Mark

• 36. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                                A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

Here is my take on all this.

Given you had a 1080p60 and you used it to generated a 1080p50 and 1080p30 version under the same export conditions.

The file duration remained at 3 minutes (180 seconds), my rounded off duration. The bitrate of the files was the same variable bitrate of 32.0 Mbps (4 MB per second).

If we look even closer into the 3 master files that I produced

p60

Total number of Frames = 10792

Duration in Time = 3 minutes

Bitrate = 4 MB per second

p50

Total number of Frames = 9002

Bitrate = 4 MB per second (same as p60)

p30

Total number of Frames = 5396

Bitrate = 4 MB per second (same as p60)

If we calculate File Size as File Size = duration of clip x Bitrate, then the File Size is the same in each case under the conditions cited because duration and Bitrate remained the same going from p60 to p50 and p30.

My calculations from the above come to a File Size of 180 seconds x 4 MB per second = 720 MB.

Properties readout for the actual files was 690 MB.

Why does frame size not affect the file size?

Please review and then let me know if you are OK with the information.

Thanks.

ATR

• 37. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                                  Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano!

Thanks again for your quick reply!!!

I have to study this closer to understand it... ;(

THANKS!

Mark

• 38. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                                    A.T. Romano Level 7

Mark

If you get a chance do some mini test runs where you

Use the p60 to create a file with a shorter duration with or without the same Bitrate (Bitrate can be customized under the Advanced Button/Video Tab of the preset selected for the export.)

Sometimes going through the actual testing brings home the principles or creates new questions whose answers will help in the understanding.

We will be watching for your progress when you get a chance.

Often you will find online articles that will state flat out that frame rate changes affect the file size. But, I do not believe that tells the whole story to help when you see another article that says that frame rate changes do not affect the file size.

ATR

• 39. Re: lense flare effect in elements 12,
                                                                                      Mark4711 Level 1

Hi Romano, its your bart again ;)

Background:

My videos are made in AVCHD progressive, 1920x1080, 60p, 28Mbps

Then I will cut them to 3 Min. and burn as many as possible on a DVD.

The videos are underwater-videos with outstanding colores of sea life. No audio.

This DVDs will be soled over Amazon and should be used for nice „big“ TVs, therefor the best possible quality should be used.

Please!!!, what format and p, and bitrate and, and, and.... you would use to get the best quality result?

I am asking you, because I have to burn 500 DVDs!!!, so a mistake would be horror for me.. :(

THNK YOU very much for an advice!!!!

Greetings Mark

1 2 Previous Next