• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have been using adobe digital editions sucessfully til 3 days ago but now i get an error message

Feb 08, 2014 Feb 08, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I down load a book from my library and when the down load appears on the botton of the screen and I clikc on ot to down load it to digital edditions an error screen appears on the digital editions screen in staed of the book which says transmission error verrify that the computer is connected to the internet. The computer id clearly connectedto the internet as I have already been on the library web site. I tried uninstalling the digital editions software and reinstaliing it but that did not help. any suggestions how to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to ask the experts in the Digital Editions Forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines