Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why doesn't ADE recognize my Kobo?

Feb 09, 2014 Feb 09, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For months I have been borrowing and downloading library books to my computer and from there onto my Kobo using Adobe Digital Editions. Today, my ereader device (Kobo) does not show up on ADE and therefore I cannot drag and drop my borrowed book to my Kobo. Can anyone tell me why and how to fix it? I did update my iPod touch IOS system and lost many things on my iPod, but I didn't think this would affect my ADE. Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 27, 2014 Feb 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem, except mine occurred when I replaced my laptop and the new laptop uses Windows 8.1.  I can not get the "new" laptop to recognize my KOBO Touch device, despite the fact that when I used my "old" laptop, I was easily able to borrow and  download books onto my KOBO.  any help would be aprreciated.  I tried phoning both KOBO and Adobe and no help at all....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have an answer, please, tell me because I have de same problem Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines