5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2014 8:33 PM by A.T. Romano

Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP

HawkEye911

When I publish/share a youtube video it says authorize so i go and then complete authorization i do that too then gives me a error which says Your authentication could not be verified. Kindly Try again also It appears a windows which ask to accept like for letting premiere elements to connect with my youtube account which I press accept and gives me like a url error what do I do? also if you guys cant solve this is there a phone number for support Much appreciated and thanks!!! also its adobe premiere elements 12!!!

• 1. Re: Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP
          A.T. Romano Level 7

HawkEye911

In situations such as these, the first order of suggestion is to try to take your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive.

And, then upload that file from the computer hard drive to YouTube at the YouTube web site.

You put us and yourself at a disadvantage by not posting the version of Premiere Elements being used and the computer operating system on which it is being run and project details. For now, I will assume Premiere Elements 12 on Windows 7, 8, or 8.1 64 bit.

Then,

Publish+Share

Computer

AVCHD

and Presets = YouTube Widescreen HD

you can customize that preset further under the Advanced Button/Video Tab

Once we know that works, we know that your account is working. You will be using the same account at the YouTube web site as you are using in Premiere Elements 12 Publish+Share/Social Websites, right?

Depending on the results, we may need to know more about

project preset

properties of source media

duration of the Timeline content

Please update us on your progress.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP
            HawkEye911 Level 1

its 64 bit windows 7 dell I can find the version But Its updated up to date last time I updated it was like 2 weeks ago

• 3. Re: Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP
              A.T. Romano Level 7

HawkEye911

Thanks for the reply and the information on your computer operating system...Windows 7 64 bit. But...

What did you update...Premiere Elements from an older version to Premiere Elements 12 or something else? We still do not know what version of Premiere Elements that you are working with.

Did you have time to do the suggested troubleshooting in post numbered  1 in your thread, that is, export your Timeline to a file saved to the computer hard drive and then upload that file from your computer hard drive to the YouTube website at the YouTube website?

More later.

Looking forward to your follow ups.

Thanks.

ATR

• 4. Re: Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP
                HawkEye911 Level 1

i didnt try number 1 because Im trying to look for the information you need to be more specific do you know how to check the version for elements??

• 5. Re: Need help with uploading to youtube??? PLZ HElP
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

HawkEye911

Thanks for asking for clarification. What I am looking for is whether you are using Premiere 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12. I am not asking for any sub-version numbers.

If you have a desktop icon, if you click on it once to highlight it without opening the program, you should be able to read "Adobe Premiere Elements ____ (the number of the version)" on the desktop icon. If you double click this desktop icon, the program should open to the Welcome Screen where the version name should be prominent.

Please let me know if you are OK with the above information.

Thanks.

ATR