2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2014 10:54 AM by the_wine_snob

Trouble Signing In to Photo Shop Program

Danny-Lynn Adams

I've had my photoshop 7.0 for some time now, and as of late it won't let me sign into the program itself. So I'm unable to use backgrounds and other graphics that are limited to subscribed members. Is there a reason for this?

• 1. Re: Trouble Signing In to Photo Shop Program
          Noel Carboni Level 8

Photoshop 7.0 had no concept of "subscription" as far as I remember.  You ARE talking about Adobe Photoshop 7.0, which came out what, about 15 years ago, right?

Can you please be more specific about the details?  What do you mean by "sign in"?  Exactly what are you starting, how are you starting it, and error messages are you getting?  Screen grabs would be helpful.

-Noel

• 2. Re: Trouble Signing In to Photo Shop Program
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Danny,

Is this perhaps Photoshop Elements, which, IIRC, had the old, discontinued Adobe Photoshop.COM for additional Functional Content?

If so, then the very helpful and active Photoshop Elements Forum would be the place for your question. If you let us know the exact Adobe program, and it IS Photoshop Elements 7, then a MOD will gladly Move it for you.

Adobe Photoshop.COM has become Adobe Revel, and there is a special forum for that. I would start with the FAQ's sub-forum, IF this is related to PsE and Photoshop.COM: http://forums.adobe.com/community/revel/faq?view=discussions

Please let us know more about the exact Adobe program.

Good luck,

Hunt