Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applied for license to distribute

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2014 Feb 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I applied for a adobe license to distribute. I help to manage roughly 600 mac computers between 2 site locations. Recently a flash update was required to be installed on all my clients machines, this update is preventing my clients from using thier flash based websites. I was hoping that I would be granted access to the weblink with a .pkg installer to be implemented across my sites. I received the email verification link and clicked the link. I was presented with a page that said it would be no later than 3 days before I recieved a response from adobe about their acceptence.  That was on Feb. 5, as of now I still haven't receive a response from adobe. Does this mean I was denied access? If so why was I denied? My only other solution is to go to each and every workstation to run the adobe update, this is terrible.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, from what I've seen, it takes a little while longer than the emails or webpage say, for them to respond. Here are the Distribution links for Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Awesome, Thanks Mike! 

Adobe should change that auto emailer response, I was begaining to feakout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines