Ok, I actually solved this one by talking to a representative. here's the fix for now.
This is for Mac (Apologies for PC users i"m not sure what the fix is there)
1. Open Finder
2. (From top menu bar) Select: Go > Go to Folder
3. Enter: ~/Library | Click: Go
4. Locate (Do not open): "Preferences" folder | Right click (or control Click): "Preferences" folder
7. Click: Get Info
8. Expand: Sharing & Permissions
9. Click: "Lock" Icon (bottom right) | Enter your admin credentials and accept.
10. Give ALL users "Read & Write" preferences. (In my case I had my profile user and an "Everyone")
11. (For all the users) Click on the "Gear" icon below | Click "Apply to Enclosed Items..."
12. Open Bridge and rejoice
This worked for me. Hope it works for you.
A solution for what?
For bridge crashing at startup.
For those having issues, and who do not want to tinker with permissions, the latest update to the creative cloud does it for you: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/release-note/cc-release-notes.html