2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2006 3:57 PM by Newsgroup_User

Compatible OSes

F4Gator
      Can anyone advise me if Adobe Flex 2 will work on this OS? I'm considering buying either a new Gateway or Thinkpad Tablet laptop and this is the OS they come with. I'm evaluating Flex 2 (beta 3) now on WinXP Prof and think it's awesome. Want to be sure I can continue to develop Flex 2 apps on my tablet... before upgrading it WAY down the road with MS Vista! TX
        • 1. Re: Compatible OSes
          Level 7
          F4Gator wrote:
          > Can anyone advise me if Adobe Flex 2 will work on this OS? I'm considering
          > buying either a new Gateway or Thinkpad Tablet laptop and this is the OS they
          > come with. I'm evaluating Flex 2 (beta 3) now on WinXP Prof and think it's
          > awesome. Want to be sure I can continue to develop Flex 2 apps on my tablet...
          > before upgrading it WAY down the road with MS Vista! TX
          >

Windows XP Tablet version is not a supported OS. We have not done any
          testing on the OS so I cannot say if it will work.

winsha
          • 2. Re: Compatible OSes
            Level 7
            w wrote:
            > F4Gator wrote:
            >
            >> Can anyone advise me if Adobe Flex 2 will work on this OS? I'm
            >> considering buying either a new Gateway or Thinkpad Tablet laptop and
            >> this is the OS they come with. I'm evaluating Flex 2 (beta 3) now on
            >> WinXP Prof and think it's awesome. Want to be sure I can continue to
            >> develop Flex 2 apps on my tablet... before upgrading it WAY down the
            >> road with MS Vista! TX
            >>
            >
            > Windows XP Tablet version is not a supported OS. We have not done any
            > testing on the OS so I cannot say if it will work.
            >
            > winsha

Let me clarify. Flex Builder does not support Window XP Tablet.

winsha