3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 12, 2014 5:46 PM by Todd_Kopriva

after effect problem

dlove1

I have adobe after effect cs6 for windows 7 and I was trying to see if I can use this software on my new computer. It is a windows 8. Can any one please help me, I hate for this software to go to waste.

• 1. Re: after effect problem
          Szalam Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Here is your answer.

It was one of the top results when I searched on Google for After Effects CS6 tech specs.

More info here (found when I was looking through the first link I gave you).

• 2. Re: after effect problem
            dlove1 Level 1

Please forgive me but this did not answer my question. Maybe I am asking it wrong but my current computer crashed and I have a new one with windows 8 and I want this software to work on it and I need to know if I can do that and if so how do I install this software on the new computer. Thank you in advance for all your help.

• 3. Re: after effect problem
              Todd_Kopriva Level 8

Yes, Michael's first link did answer your question. He pointed you to the system requirements, which clearly state that you can use After Effects on Windows 8.

If your question is how to install the software on the new computer, the answer is simple: the same way that you installed it on your other computer.