1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2014 10:00 AM by Lucia Lao

    Interval Usage


      Hello Form Central,


      I want to use the service for a Research.

      I will need the form for a first three months, then go off to do the writings.

      Then after two months off I will need the service again for another three months


      Question: Is it possible for me to pay for the time/period that I need the service?

      Or do I have to pay for my "un-used period"?


      Thank you