4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2014 2:22 AM by luke83

A Designer with a H/Parallax and a bag of goodies

luke83

Hello, hopefully theres a person who knows the location to these - or can answer them???

Started using EA last week, and from a PS and AI background and I love it.

But I have an issue with the concept that is taken shape, and now I cannot complete it for client on time.

So I have all the artwork for a:

• Horizontal Parallax moving Interactive Inforgraphic -
      • My stage is 600px H and 4000px W, with 5 seperate background colours 800px w each, which I would like to scroll though (horizontally ---no vertical movement)
      • So how do I activate horizontal scrolling???
      • I would also like a Next & Previous (forwards - backwards) button on each page which are clickable (mine aren't doing that!)
      • And finally on the base of the inforgraphic I require a contant measurement of your location and the page your on, so you can click 2 pages back if you wish.

I was thinking about Adobe Muse - but I don't want a seperate URL - client wants this to be embeded on their website.

If someone can provide a similar example, and tell me how to adapt to draw in my elements and symbols?

Many thanks,

PS - I've been added script from EdgeCommons on Parallax....am I doing it wrong?

yepnope({

load: "http://cdn.edgecommons.org/an/1.1.2/js/min/EdgeCommons.Parallax.js",

callback: function() {

EC.centerStage(sym);

EC.Parallax.setup(sym);

EC.Parallax.setup(sym, "horizontal");

}

});

// Show an Element

Many thanks!!!!