1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 14, 2014 10:20 AM by Lucia Lao

Distribute form online

Little Essentials

Hello,

I created a new form in Acrobat XI and saved it, then imported it into FormsCentral (I have a paid account). I'd like to create a link to the form to share on my website and via email in order for my clients to fill the form out online. Is this possible? I can't seem to do it, I'm limited to download the form to my computer. Help!

Thanks,

Little Essentials

• 1. Re: Distribute form online
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>> I'd like to create a link to the form to share on my website and via email in order for my clients to fill the form out online. Is this possible?

For this workflow, no.  You could upload the PDF form to your website (you clients will download it and fill+submit) or send the PDF form via email to your clients.

To achieve what you have described, to have a FormsCentral HTML form (online form link that you can provide your your website or via email) and also a PDF form, you will need to create a form in FormsCentral first, then download it or save it as PDF.  Now, you can distribute both, the online HTML form link and the submit-enabled PDF form.

Hope this answers your question,

Thanks,

Lucia