3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2014 10:11 AM by Steve Grisetti

Rendering

mauchibaer

Hello,

I have just installed my new Adobe Premiere Elements 12 and have the following question:

Every time when I try to render a clip the program starts to play the clip. I can't manage to render anything???

Thanks for help

• 1. Re: Rendering
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

As for Rendering, are you referring to the process of producing files to give you the smoothest playback, by hitting the Enter/Return key?

If so, and you do not have a yellowish-orange line ABOVE the Clips, then there is no need to Render, as there is nothing to Render. That keystroke would result in playback.

For more info on Rendering, see this Tips & Tricks article: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4068277#4068277

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: Rendering
            mauchibaer Level 1

Thank you Hunt,

yes, I do have a yellowish-orange line above the clips, and the unrendered clips are in a very bad quality. Every time when i put the marks above the clip and press the Enter/Return key the Renderering-window appears for a second, then it disappears and the clip starts to play unrendered. Might there a be any basic setting fpr the rendering?

Andy

• 3. Re: Rendering
              Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

This yellow orange line indicates a mismatch between your project settings and your video specs.

What model of camcorder is your video coming from and what format and resolution is it?

What are your Project Settings, as listed under the Edit menu?