I am prasun , new in RoboHelp. I have installed RoboHelp HTML
X5.0.2. I choose single source layout and choose webhelp (primary
layout) and then choose generate. After generation is complete I
click view result. From there the search tab is working properly.
Also I go to the windows explorer and follow the path and choose
the starting html and from there also the search tab is working.
But when I deployed this with my application then every thing is
working fine but serach tab is not working. In my deployment I
included all the robo help generated files. But its not working.
Every time it showing "no topics found"