Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

8.1 issues with flash and two users

Feb 15, 2014 Feb 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question about flash and Win 8.1. Details: IE ver 11.0.9600.16518, KB ver. 11.0.3 KB 2909921.  Identical for both users, yet one will allow flash and the other doesn't.  We get message that flash is needed and go through the steps to ensure active X is disabled and shockwave is enabled.  We assume the latest IE version is installed as when we try to re-install it, it says it's already done.  I guess the flash was supposed to part of 8.1, but seems to not work with multiple users.  Can someone help with this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2014 Feb 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are BOTH accounts admins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, only one has admin privileges. The one failing is the one that is not an admin. Should I try making them both admins.? I can try this and reply again to this string the results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try it and see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines