4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2014 10:40 AM by A.T. Romano

Premiere elements 9

Davemac

This problem is new for me.

Once I have started Elements 9, I link my camcorder to the PC and try to download the "finalised" film. The film is visible in the window which I click to download. This is when the never- ending egg clock apears. I have tried this again and again but the program fails to react and breaksdown.

What do I do?

Rds, Davemac

• 1. Re: Premiere elements 9
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You are in the wrong forum... this is Premiere PRO

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere_elements

• 2. Re: Premiere elements 9
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Davemac,

Welcome to the forum.

As John T. points out, this is the Premiere Pro Forum. I will Move your post to the PrElements Forum, with is very active and helpful. Your link, and any e-mail subscriptions will follow along nicely.

Good luck,

Hunt

[Moved to Premiere Elements Forum]

• 3. Re: Premiere elements 9
              the_wine_snob Level 9

Davemac,

Now that we have your post in the correct forum, I have some questions:

1. Can you tell us all about your PC, including the OS version, that you are running?
              2. What is your Project Preset, chosen at New Project?
              3. What are the specs. of your media files, i.e. the Clips on your Timeline?
              4. Can you tell us the steps that you are using to "download" your Project?

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more.

Hunt

• 4. Re: Premiere elements 9
                A.T. Romano Level 7

Davemac

Not to take anything for granted, could I ask you to confirm what you are doing?

Are you saying that, using a USB connection) you are transferring video from your camcorder to a  computer save location or are you transferring your video from camcorder into Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1 via Premiere Elements 9.0/9.0.1's Get Media/"Flip, AVCHD, Cameras and Phones"?

Is there a setting on your camcorder for "USB Mass Storage" that has been set?

What computer operating system is your Premiere Elements installed on and what is the brand/model/settings for your camcorder's recording?

Thanks.

ATR