• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Web Object Interaction iFrame Security

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2014 Feb 18, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am loading some PDF resources into a web object interaction. the PDF content loads fine but after 50 - 60 secounds the following message appears in the iFrame.

This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To protect your security,the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame

Click here to open in new window

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This seems to only happen in Google chrome i have also tested this in Safari and this message dosen't appear.Screen Shot 2014-02-18 at 16.49.29.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the PDF in the same domain as your Captivate file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, no my PDF file is located on a seperate CDN server I have tried using both http and https urls in the web object, testing both in google chrome but the message still appears.

Thanks,

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That may be the issue. Whoever owns the content can block it from being displayed as well as your own network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I actually have access to the CDN and all the files and it's my own created content. Is there a setting I can change on the file to allow acesss to view the PDF?

Thanks,

Oliver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
People's Champ ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure about that, you'd have to check PDF documentation. There are some issues with it in Chrome from what I've seen due to pdf's being sandboxed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this is another topic completly but using the web object interaction on an ipad it dosnt' seem to scroll the PDF. How do you get around that apparently the widget has been updated to allow ipad users to scroll in an iframe but it still dosnt seem to work any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Just thought post no. 8 on this thread might be somehwat related here.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5912649#5912649

Sreekanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources