3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2014 12:12 PM by Lucia Lao

Form link not working

alisonjenkins

Hi,

I am trying to share my Forms Central link with co-workers, and I'm able to open it just fine in any browser. However, my co-workers are not able to open it and keep getting "This page cannot be displayed" in Internet Explorer and "This Webpage is not available" in Chrome (I've event logged in on different computers and have gotten the same messages as them). I have clicked the copy link to clipboard option and pasted the link directly into the body of an email, and well as manually copying the link and neither work. This form will be sent to VIP clients and it needs to work on all browers 100% of the time. Help!

Thanks,

AJ

• 1. Re: Form link not working
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

Will you send me the form link to this email address: llao@adobe.com and I'll take a look.

Which version of IE are they using and on which system?

Thanks,

Lucia

• 2. Re: Form link not working

Hi,

Thank you for the form link.  I have tried to view your form on IE 8 (and IE7) and Chrome and I do not get the problems that you described - I see the form loaded with no error. Sometimes browser plug-ins can cause problems.  Please clear your browser cache/history/data and disable brower plug-ins and retry the form link.

If you still have problems, please send me a screenshot showing the problems.

Thanks,

Lucia

• 3. Re: Form link not working

Hi,

We have further investigated this issue and we ask that you check your work place network restriction/settings, such as proxy and network authentication; and your Connection setting in your browser.

Please try to access the form link on another network.

Thanks,

Lucia