1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2006 9:56 AM by ntsiii

Flex, ActionScript and the Slide class

I hope someone can help me solve a problem...

I'm using the flex SwfLoader to load a flash side presentation as follows...
      <mx:SWFLoader id="ss_slides" source="ss_slides.swf" width="320" height="240"/>

I would like to access the flash "Slide Class" using flex so I can make the following call...

Anyone know how I can do that? Would it be through the SwfLoader Object? Is there another way?

F.Y.I. Here is a snippets about the Slide class from the Flash 8 help...

Using the Slide class (Flash Professional only)

You use the methods and properties of the Slide class to control slide presentations you create using the Screen Outline pane for a Flash Slide Presentation, to get information about a slide presentation (for example, to determine the number of child slides contained by parent slide), or to navigate between slides in a slide presentation (for example, to create "Next slide" and "Previous slide" buttons).

You can also use the built-in behaviors that are available in the Behaviors panel to control slide presentations. For more information, see Adding controls to screens using behaviors (Flash Professional only) in Using Flash.

Chris S.