1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 19, 2014 9:53 AM by Brian Havlin

Multiple (Co-Author) Users - One Form Creator

bigjabba

I am looking at formscentral as a solution for customer satisfaction surveys and also online referencing, and am keen to know if we could do the following;

Have a single account - with one form creator (me)

Have a number of users as co-creators on specific forms.

i.e.     User B = Reference Form B - (set as co-author)

User C = Reference Form C - (set as co-author)

etc

etc

We would produce individual reference forms for each user, so that they could receive up to 5000 responses before having to export that data. Would each individual user be able to send out these individual requests for their particular form by email, for clients to complete the form, and then have the notification sent back to that user at their own email address?

Also, would they be able to print the completed form, or else save in PDF format or similar?

We will primarily be using this for online customer satisfaction surveys, which would be able to be sent from 1 individual, but am keen to try to find a solution that we could utilise for the referencing as well but this would only work if under one account, a number of users can send out the request.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Multiple (Co-Author) Users - One Form Creator
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

Yes, the workflow you describe above would work.

> Would each individual user be able to send out these individual requests for their particular form by email, for clients to complete the form, and then have the notification sent back to that user at their own email address?

Yes. Note that each user would need to open the form and opt to receive email notifications.

> Also, would they be able to print the completed form, or else save in PDF format or similar?

Yes, they would be able to save each response in PDF format.

Regards,

Brian