5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2014 7:57 AM by A.T. Romano

Erreur après "Menu du disque"

fotofolie

Lorsque j'ajoute un "Menu du disque", un message d'erreur s'affiche : "Suite à une erreur grave, Adobe Première Elemnts doit s'arrêter. Le programme va tenter d'enregistrer votre projet actuel".

Je suis sous iMac 27 (OSX 10.9.1).

J'ai éteinds et redémarré la machine, mais c'est toujours pareil.

Quelqu'un peut m'aider ?

Merci !

• 1. Re: Erreur après "Menu du disque"
          A.T. Romano Level 7

fotofolie

What version of Premiere Elements are you using on your Mac computer?

How large is your project when the program crashes when you add a disc menu? Does this happen with all disc menu choices or only with one? Please name the disc menu(s) involved.

What is your project preset (See Edit Menu/Project Settings/General and the readings for Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio?

How would describe this problem

a. It worked before but not now

or

b. It never worked before

We will watch for your information to help us help you.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Erreur après "Menu du disque"
            fotofolie Level 1

Hello ATR

Thank you for your help.

I am using version 10.
            This is a slideshow of 36 minutes, with images and music.
            The project weighs 21.7 MB There are about 800 images (they were reduced from LR5).
            I chose AVCHD 720p - square pixels - 25 frames per second.
            The problem is the same, regardless of the disc menu.
            To solve my problem, I plan to generate the video file and then create another project to the menu with the video file.

Best regards.

• 3. Re: Erreur après "Menu du disque"
              A.T. Romano Level 7

fotofolie

Thanks for the reply with additional details.

Could you clarify some of the details.

1. You have a slideshow of 36 minutes with images and music. Where did you create this slideshow - in the Premiere Elements 10 workspace or other?

2. Why did you select the project preset of (assumed) PAL/AVCHD/AVCHD LITE 720p25?

3. What are the pixel dimensions of these 800 images that you reduced in Lightroom 5...reduced from ? to ?.

4. What is your intended export, Share/Disc/DVD disc with the preset for PAL Dolby DVD or PAL_Widescreen_DVD Dolby?

Without further insights, I am not sure how this will work for you

To solve my problem, I plan to generate the video file and then create another project to the menu with the video file.

Let us make sure that you have the project settings correct and then we can move forward. But, perhaps just going to a new project may be the answer if the current one is damaged in some way. In that regard, if you open a new project and add some media to the Timeline, can you then apply a disc menu to that mini test run project?

Thank you.

ATR

• 4. Re: Erreur après "Menu du disque"
                fotofolie Level 1

1. You have a slideshow of 36 minutes with images and music. Where did you create this slideshow - in the Premiere Elements 10 workspace or other?

Yes,, I have import alls pictures in my time line.

2. Why did you select the project preset of (assumed) PAL/AVCHD/AVCHD LITE 720p25?

Really, I don't know. Among the choices, I thought it was the best for my DVD

3. What are the pixel dimensions of these 800 images that you reduced in Lightroom 5...reduced from ? to ?.

from 5184x3456 pixels to 1620x1080

4. What is your intended export, Share/Disc/DVD disc with the preset for PAL Dolby DVD or PAL_Widescreen_DVD Dolby?

DVD disc. I've not make choice about music.

Thank you for ypur help !

• 5. Re: Erreur après "Menu du disque"
                  A.T. Romano Level 7

fotofolie

Thank you for the reply with the additional information.

Lots to go into regarding the project set up and other, but, for this post my focus will be

Bottom Line: Please look at Computer Resources and Project Settings in general and setup of Timeline marker situation.

Details:

a. Computer Resources and Computer Related Considerations.

• Please make copy of your problem project using File Menu/Save A Copy. Then use that copy for this test. Open the copy project, and delete 1/2 the content. Then determine if the program crashes when you select the disc menu section and/or its choices.
                  • What is a description of your computer resources...available RAM and free hard drive space?
                  • What video card/graphics card does your Mac computer use?

b. Premiere Elements 10

• How many menu markers do you have for your 36 minute Timeline (Main Menu markers, Scene markers, and Stop Markers)?  Please check them all for placement and spacing between each.
                  • How are you working with your 800 photos in the project? Your photos are now 1620 x 1080 3:2, and you have introduced them into a 16:9 project setting. Are you leaving the preference "Default Scale to Frame Size" with check mark so that you have black borders to the left and right of all 800 images or are you scaling each to fit the space in the monitor which is created for 1280 x 720 (720p)? Or, are you removing the check mark next to "Default Scale to Frame Size" in the preferences, and then scaling the 800 images down to fit the space in the monitor which is created for 1280 x 720 (720p)?

Please review and then we can move forward based on your reply.

Thank you.

ATR