In FormsCentral on data is submitted (for PDF or Web forms) and it is only submitted to our servers. If you are looking to have the whole pdf submitted to someone's email address then you need to consult the Acrobat forums at http://forums.adobe.com/community/acrobat/forms.
OK. Let me ask the question a different way:
1. I designed a form in my account
2. I get a link to send to someone so they can access and complete the form
3. Is there a way for another person in my organization to view the responses? Or do I have to give them access to my account to do so?
There are a few ways to do this.
- Set up E-mail Notifications and to enable the "Include submitted data" option. (E-mail Notifications settings are in the Options tab)
- Share the responses by making the other person a Co-author, Contributor or Reader. The differences in account levels are explained here.
- Share the repsonses by using Publish Responses feature. This will allow you to send out a URL that will display the View Responses and/or the Summary Report to anyone that has your URL. Further details are here.