1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 20, 2014 7:33 AM by Mylenium

    Is there a way to use Photoshop's field blur, iris blur or tilt shift blur straight on AE?

    Pablo Apiolazza Level 1

      I want to use photoshop's selective blur effects on several footage. I know I might import the footage on Photoshop and just apply the effect on the video sequence, but this workflow is rather incomfortable for a whole bunch of clips.

      Is there a way to use either those filters or reproduce their behavior straight on AE?