Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH's CSS styles - compatible w/ Word?

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2006 Jun 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello fellow RH users,

I am running RoboHelp X5 and Microsoft Word 2000 on a Windows-based system.

I am outputting all of the RH files in my manual from RoboHelp into Microsoft Word, and in the future, I intend to only update these files in Word. However, as I am outputting these files into Word, I would like to see if there's some way Word can use my RoboHelp styles as they currently exist.

Ideally, I would like to import RoboHelp's CSS styles directly into Word's style sheets. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2006 Jun 26, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Welcome to the forum

The fact that you have css styles indicates you are using RH HTML. When you generate the printed output, in the last page of the wizard you can select to use the project's css styles and RH will then create the necessary styles in Word. There's a full topic on generating printed documentation on my site.

I don't follow the logic of only updating that Word document. Why would you not want to keep the online help up to date as well?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp