• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing Presentation to Private Server (Adobe Presenter 9)

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2014 Feb 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot get my entire presentation to show publish to my work's FTP server.  The presentation will work perfectly when I publish locally on my computer, but once I move the folder to the FTP, the video will not appear.  The audio and everything else seems to work fine.

Is there something I am missing when I copy the folders?

I haven't been able to find much info on this subject in general, as it seems I must be the only one not using Adobe Connect Server.

Any guidance is appreciated.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to place the presentation on any server. Ultimately, you will want to transfer the entire published output to that server (sometimes a zip of everything is easiest and then un-zip it on the server) and then use the index.htm file to launch the presentation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried that, and still didn't work. 

I imported the video files from the Adobe Presenter add-in, and they are in mp4 video format.  Would that be an issue?  Should it be FLV or something else?

Thanks for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 24, 2014 Feb 24, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Please try different browser and confirm the issue.

Can you share the sample file with us ?

Please create a package file and mailto: sunsahu@adobe.com

also, Please share a content link where you have uploaded the content on the server if it is accessible from the public network.

I will try to resolve your issue at the earliest.

Thanks,

Sunil kumar sahu

Adobe Presenter Engg Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources