4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 7:19 AM by psintx

    InDesign Feature Name?


      I was shown a PDF that had an inactive feature where you could hover (or click, I can't recall) over an element and a text box would slide out from the left side to display additinal informaton about the element. The individual said the document was created in InDesign. Does anyone know what this feature would be called so I can do more research on it? Thanks.

      I'm using CS6.