3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2014 4:58 PM by the_wine_snob

adobe photo shop

osodeebo

Hello I had purchased adobe photo shop for class and my mom is now trying to download it to her computer for her class.  It is coming up as an error?

• 1. Re: adobe photo shop
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

What is comming up as an error.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:

• Adobe product and version number
          • Operating system and version number
          • The full text of any error message(s)
          • What you were doing when the problem occurred
          • Screenshots of the problem
          • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
          • 2. Re: adobe photo shop
            osodeebo Level 1

student/teacher adobe creative suite 5.5 design standard.  Trying to upload to my computer, my son has the program on his and my instructor thought I should be able to download it as well.

trying to copy and paste message but do not have time need to head for class

• 3. Re: adobe photo shop
              the_wine_snob Level 9

One is allowed to install Ps (per the license EULA) on two machines, though they cannot be run at the same time.

Depending on several factors, you should be able to do the second install, and then Activation, so long as the S/N has not been used more than once before. I do not know of any differences between the commercial, and the academic versions.

When you have a moment, see Reply #1 concerning necessary info, and also the exact text of the error message.

Good luck,

Hunt