2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 21, 2014 4:42 PM by A.T. Romano

Photo's blurry

save4umombarb

I don't understand why my very clear photo's become very blurry when i play the video and when i burned the video all the pictures were blurry.

• 1. Re: Photo's blurry
          John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Pictures that are "overly" large may cause video editing problems

Photo Scaling for Video http://forums.adobe.com/thread/450798

-HiRes Pictures to DVD http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1187937?tstart=0

• 2. Re: Photo's blurry
            A.T. Romano Level 7

save4umombarb

So many details go into a successful project or a not too successful project.

What version of Premiere Elements are you working with and on what computer operating system is it running?

What are the properties of your source media (video specifications, photo details as to how many and pixel dimensions of each), others....

What are you or the program setting as the project preset for the project?

What is the size of this project...duration in minutes, hours...? What type of editing have you done to the Timeline content?

What is your end product..DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc (standard or widescreen), AVCHD on DVD disc, or Blu-ray disc format on Blu-ray disc?

Have you kept in mind that no matter how high the resolution of your images they will be reduced to the standard for the video format? And, instead of getting a better result with high quality sources, you end up with the project stressed out to give a compromised project.

We cannot make DVD-VIDEO (720 x 480 NTSC) on DVD disc look at great as Blu-ray disc format (1920 x 1080) on Blu-ray disc, but we can help you get the best possible DVD-VIDEO on DVD disc product that is possible.

Have you given any thought to producing AVCHD (1920 x 1080) on DVD disc...typically will require a Blu-ray player for it.

ATR