2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2014 7:54 AM by the_wine_snob

Film und Sprache ruckeln. Ich habe gerendert. Was kann man tun?

manfred1234567890

[ URL removed ]

Translation of title: Movie and Speech stutter. I have rendered. What can you do?

Message was edited by: Bill Hunt - Commercial URL removed. Title translation added.

• 1. Re: Film und Sprache ruckeln. Ich habe gerendert. Was kann man tun?
          A.T. Romano Level 7

manfred

To avoid nuisances, please remove what appears to be an email address of sorts. I have not attempted to open it. If you cannot, I will ask a moderator to look at it and if needed take care of the matter.

However you posted, I could not use the Forum "Translate" button and had to take your title into Google Translate where it read in English as

Movie and Speech stutter. I have rendered. What can you do?

The answers are in the details, and you have not supplied us with enough to help us to help you. The specific starting information would include:

1. What version of Premiere Elements are you using and on what computer operating system is it running?

2. What is the project preset for your project? If you do not know, check Editing Mode, Timebase, Frame Size, and Pixel Aspect Ratio (even if field appear to be grayed out).

3. What are the properties of your source media on the project's Timeline...video and audio compression, frame size, frame rate, interlaced or progressive, file extension, pixel aspect ratio.... Do these properties match the description of the project preset that you are using? What is the brand/model/settings for the camera that recorded the video?

4. Where did the movie and speech stutter, in previewing in the project or at playback of the export or both?

5. As for the computer...

a. Description of computer resources - optimized?

b. Video card/graphics card driver version up to date according to the web site of the manufacturer of the video card/graphics card?

c. Do you have the latest version of QuickTime installed on your computer with Premiere Elements?

d. Are you running the program as Run As Administrator and from User Account with Administrative Privileges?

Let us start here and then decide what next.

Thank you.

ATR

• 2. Re: Film und Sprache ruckeln. Ich habe gerendert. Was kann man tun?
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Manfred,

The answers to ATR's questions will very likely lead to the cause of the video & audio stuttering.

If your Project matches the source footage 100%, then the cause is likely with the computer, itself.

Good luck, and please let us know more about your Project, your source footage and your computer.

Hunt