2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 23, 2014 3:39 PM by Todd_Kopriva

    Text Animation Question


      I understand how to animate a text, but I'm searching for a specific effect: the effect is that your like typing something(like in movies when they are saying the location. Ex: Nevada, Area 51, 20:33:12).

      Can anyone please tell how the effect is called?