4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 4:39 PM by the_wine_snob

Ps-Extended Fails to Work

MelissaSue101

I purchased Photoshop Extended and it is not working anymore.

• 1. Re: I need to talk to an expert
          John Waller Adobe Community Professional & MVP

it is not working anymore.

Please tell us more, starting with telling us which operating system you are using.

• 2. Re: I need to talk to an expert
            Level 5

What John Waller says:

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers: 

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!

• 3. Re: I need to talk to an expert
              Noel Carboni Level 8

First off, to be extremely technical, you purchased a License To Use Photoshop, not Photoshop itself.

Secondly, you're likely to encounter quite knowledgeable experts here - two already responded above - but you should know you're addressing other users here.

Other users who would like nothing more than to help you out, free of charge, because we like helping people.

So please don't make it necessary for us to drag details out of you one at a time.  Please describe EXACTLY what computer system and software you have, and specifically and thoroughly what's going wrong - ideally showing screen grabs, which you can attach to posts via the little "camera" icon just above the post editing box in the web interface.

Looking forward to hearing more from you.

-Noel

• 4. Re: I need to talk to an expert
                the_wine_snob Level 9

MelissaSue,

To help clarify your Ps-Extended issue, and to help others find helpful threads, if they Search the Ps Forum, I am going to edit your title.

Also, as others have requested, please take a moment to provide the answers to those questions. That will be so very helpful in troubleshooting your issue. With those answers, the title might get edited again, to provide more info.

Good luck,

Hunt