• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show All option for Drop-down Hotspots

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2006 Jun 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hoping someone can help me with this problem?

I have got a HTML help page that has multiple drop-down hotspots included within it. Does anyone know a way to include a Show All/Close All option that will expand/close all hotspots on the page with one click?

I have tried for hours to work out whether this can be done within Robohelp - HTML. Has anyone come across this or know of a way around it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 27, 2006 Jun 27, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve,

try this link

http://www.grainge.org/pages/authoring/showhide/showhide.htm

Don't forget to send peter a crate of beer :-)

Kind Regards
Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2006 Aug 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that. I've used the one button method and in RoboHTML it works fine and when I look at the htm page again it works. However, as soon as I compile the project I then get an error when I try to use the button in my chm file. When I click on the button I get:
An error has occurred in the script on this page.
Line: 386
Char: 1
Error: Object expected
Code: 0
URL: mk: @MSITStore: C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\scc\Desktop\iwincsec.chm::/New_Features.htm

Any ideas what's going on?

Cheers,
Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2006 Aug 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The usual cause of that is that you didn't include the javascript file in baggage. Check it does appear there. If not reread the instructions as it can be tricky.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp