0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 10:53 PM by sinkdesign

Issue with Photoshop "save for web & devices" dialog box

sinkdesign

Hi!

I'm using Photoshop CS5 and just loaded it to a 27-inch iMac computer. Screen resolution size is set to 1344 x 756. According to the system requirements, there should be plenty of space to see a full dialog box at that screen resolution. They say it should be at least 1024 or 1280.

However, when I work on a project and then hit "Save for web & devices," the dialog box that pops up gets cut off at the bottom of the screen so that the "save" and "cancel" buttons aren't showing (and other options on that line across the screen, such as zoom % etc.).

I try to click and drag on the right corner to expand or make the dialog box smaller, but it doesn't do anything. I try to increase or decrease the screen resolution. Again, no change. I try to command + or command - to zoom in or out. No change. The content in the dialog box does not get smaller so that the rest of the box's content including the save and cancel buttons will display.

Is this some sort of glitch with the system? I've used this program on several different computers now -- a 17-inch iMac and a 13-inch Macbook Pro, and I'm able to see the save and cancel buttons and the full dialog box when I loaded the Photoshop program on those computers. I can't understand why a much larger screen like this wouldn't be able to display the full dialog box.

How do I fix this? Do I need to uninstall the program and try to reinstall it? Will that make a difference? What else can I do? Why is this happening?

Thanks for your time and help!