2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2014 9:44 PM by Shadowdevelopment

Adobe Creative Cloud Membership Applications (Game Developing)

Shadowdevelopment

Guys I have seen the prospects of Adobe Creative cloud. And what it tends to offer which I think is perhaps a better idea than to go out and buy a thousand pounds suit of applications and also gives me a chance to experience the suite of adobe. But the thing I find on the presentation of the Creative Cloud I cannot seem to find what it offers fully in terms of applications regarding making a game for maybe perhaps ios or android could someone please be able to tell me is it only certain products or rather applications or is it any adobe application I can use when or if I sign up for the years lease to use the adobe products on the Creative Cloud. Or could someone please give me an insight as to what applications I would be able to use if I take a years lease for an individual license.

The reason I ask is because I would like to perhaps start a project in a mobile game.

• 1. Re: Adobe Creative Cloud Membership Applications (Game Developing)
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Peter Davison,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

CC is a desktop application subscription.

Creative Cloud brings together everything you need to create your greatest work. One simple membership gives you and your team access to the very latest versions of all the Adobe professional creative desktop applications like Photoshop®, Illustrator®, and more — plus new features and upgrades as soon as they're available. Cloud storage and file syncing capabilities allow you to reliably access your files wherever you are, even on your mobile device, and you can share concepts with clients or colleagues more easily than ever. Cloud-based services let you build and publish websites, mobile apps, iPad publications, and content for any medium or device. And with Behance® integration, you can publish your customized portfolio on your own URL and plug into the world's largest creative community to get inspired, get feedback, and find new opportunities. With Creative Cloud, your entire creative world gets its own central dashboard to keep your ideas, files, fonts, settings, notifications, desktop applications, and team members in sync.

Please check :http://www.adobe.com/in/products/creativecloud/faq.html#what-cc

I hope it explains some of your queries.

Regards,

Rajshree

• 2. Re: Adobe Creative Cloud Membership Applications (Game Developing)
            Shadowdevelopment Level 1

Rajshree I would like to say thankyou very much for the interest in the post so in subscribing to Adobe CC I would be able to use all products including scout and gaming development applications to buiild a fully functioning game for IOS/Androd or rather once again be licensed to use the full Gaming SDK.

Or would i need a separate license to be able to develop a game using the gaming sdk suite if you see what i mean i do apologise for the lack of knowledge.