FP v12.x (latest)
After using your uninstaller and deleting all the files you specify in your "Uninstalling Flash Player" guide, I've reinstalled FP and It appears that it installs correctly. When I go to a your page to check the status, it's not installed (or working). I've made sure it's enabled in "Manage Add Ons", turned off ActiveX Filtering, Enabled Active Scripting in IE Security settings. One thing I have noticed in the FP Control Panel: It states ActiveX is not installed and the plugin version is 11.8.800.64. Please help.
The problem isn't Flash Player. It's that god-awful mess Microstuff calls a browser.
MS botched the User-Agent Strings (UAS) so that IE appears as Firefox, Chrome, Safari or ANYTHING BUT Internet Exploder.
Websites use UAS info to provide the proper content for the browser engine. Since IE uses a "Trident" engine and NOT a "Gecko" or "Webkit" engine as the altered User-Agent Strings make it appear, then the content can't be displayed, because the engine can't interpret it. The browser then becomes "unidentified".
Unidentified browsers have unidentified plug-ins, and Flash Player won't work in and unidentified browser.
MS recommends using Compatibility View for affected pages. In other words "Pretend you're not using IE11"...
I recommend using ANYTHING BUT Internet Exploder. It's always been garbage and it isn't going to get any better until Microsoft goes under and someone who KNOWS WHAT THEY'RE DOING rewrites it.