1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2014 9:46 AM by Lucia Lao

Help! I need to get a form up ASAP!

TanBrae ** Level 1

What is the point of being able to upload an already created interactive PDF if I am not able to embed it on my site? I created it, uploaded it to FormsCentral, added a submit button, set the form state to open, downloaded it, put it on my site. It will not submit.

I cannot make the form to look how I want it to look if I use a template from FormsCentral.

Is there a way to get that form to work? I just paid the .99 so I could make it submit to FormsCentral, and now find out that it STILL will not work.

Or, is there a way to upload an Excel form, and use that?

I have read tutorials, and they all mention grabbing the embed code, but I never even get that option.

I need this form ASAP, and if I can't get it to work, then I guess I'll just have to have people call with their orders.

• 1. Re: Help! I need to get a form up ASAP!
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>What is the point of being able to upload an already created interactive PDF if I am not able to embed it on my site?

For PDF form you need to upload the PDF form to your server and then allow your users to download the PDF form, and fill it out and submit it.  For Web form, that is you sign in to FormsCentral and click on the Create a New Form tab and create a form, you can embed the form on your website (select Distribute Tab / Embed)

We do not support embedding the 'form code' of a PDF form as you would do with the Web form. 

Thanks,

Lucia