4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 27, 2014 2:00 AM by Rajashree Bhattacharya

CC for teams, number of computers per user

happytodesign

Hi!

So it says here (http://forums.adobe.com/thread/998899) that I can run an individual licence of CC on two computers simultaneously. Can I do that with CC for Teams? If not, will I have to pay the same price for the second user (~€61/month). Can't quite find that info.

Thank you!

• 1. Re: CC for teams, number of computers per user
          Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Happytodesign,

Welcome to Adobe Forum,

You can install & activate each seat on two computers, you can use one product on one computer at a given time.

As per the latest confirmation, please inform Creative Cloud customer’s as below regarding Secondary Usage Policy:-

“Creative Cloud Membership provides access to both the Mac and Windows versions of the desktop applications. It offers the ability to install them on your primary computer and your backup computer. With CCM, the end user can install the software on either Mac or Windows. Their two installs can be on different platforms and used at the same time. The secondary usage restriction (the second install cannot be in operation at the same time as the first) is still applicable.”

Regards,

Rajshree

• 2. Re: CC for teams, number of computers per user
            Beverley Gray Adobe Employee

Hi happytodesign

You can install the apps available in Creative Cloud on your primary computer and one backup computer, as long as they are not running at the same time.  The same applies to CC for Teams.  If 2 users need access to the software you'd need 2 seats and assign one to each user.

Thanks

Bev

• 3. Re: CC for teams, number of computers per user
              PrePress101

I have been using Creative Cloud on our Mac. I am about to install and activate Creative Cloud on our PC. I am confused about your post. First you say: "the two installs can be on different platforms and used at the same time". Then, you go on to say: "the second install cannot be in operation at the same time as the first".

Which is it? I'd like to know before activating.

• 4. Re: CC for teams, number of computers per user
                Rajashree Bhattacharya Adobe Employee

Hi Prepress101,

Thank you for the response,

You can install & activate(sign in) it on any platform computer .

The number of activation is limited to two.

The only restriction is that you can not use the same product of CC e.g. Photoshop CC on both computers at the same time.

Regards,

Rajshree