1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2014 10:15 AM by Lucia Lao

View typed answers to questions

eburns46 Level 1

I am wondering if it is possible to view all of the typed answers to a question on Adobe FormsCentral.

Example:

I ask the employees "How happy are you with your current job and role in the company?" followed by a single choice of A- Very Happy, B-Somewhat happy, C-Somewhat unhappy, D - Very Unhappy. I then include a comment section where they can elaborate on their response.

The summary report would tally the responses in the comments, not show the actual comments.

The only work around I can think of is exporting the data and then doing a separate report on my own to show the responses from people.

Is there a way to do this in the system and have it automatically generate the comments in the summary? Thanks!

• 1. Re: View typed answers to questions
          Lucia Lao Employee Moderator

Hi,

>>I am wondering if it is possible to view all of the typed answers to a question on Adobe FormsCentral.

Sorry, the summary report in FormsCentral does not support this. As you mentioned, you will need to export the responses to Excel, for example, to show the responses from each person.

Thanks,

Lucia